Chapter FOURTEEN: The Sneak

Honey Sinclaire

You're done talking.. For now..

His proximity, combined with the smell of his cologne, his confidence and dominating presence.. Oh, plus that unbelievably ripped body and smoldering stare.. Its all too much.. Irresistible..

You're still furious, but you've never had a man say such passionate things too you before, or about you.. You've also never been more turned on in your life..
"Archer.. I don't want to fight it either.."

No sooner are the words out of your mouth before his kiss is upon yours, gentle and tentative at first and fast growing hungry with need when you part your lips and allow his tongue to sweep past the seam to tousle relentlessly with your own, setting your shivering nerves alight..

Your nipples harden to stiff peaks as his hands skim up your sides, wandering beneath the tight tank-top you had worn under your shirt to work yesterday.

Making a meal of every second, he slowly lifts the fabric up over your head, exposing the delicate red lace bra that barely contains your ample breasts..
You reach eagerly for the top buttons of his shirt, urgent to unwrap him and to finally see what is beneath that perfectly ruffled suit..

Liquid lava pools low and heated, spreading down to your slickened femininity, while excited butterflies dance in your lower belly..

He reaches up taking your wrists, stopping you before you can undo the second button, "Honey, wait.. You--"
He glances down to your joined hands, then back up to your face.. His eyes sad and almost ashamed, "--You might feel differently.. Once you see who I really am.."

Drawing back to peer up at him you see the confliction exuding from his dark features.. Lifting a hand to his cheek you run your fingers along his perfectly cut, angular jawline feeling the scuffy stubble there, "What do you mean, Archie?"  You ask nervously..

He sighs deeply, closing his eyes and reaching for his buttons, undoing each one slowly before shrugging the shirt from his shoulders and tossing it to the side, baring his godlike body to you..

Your mouth practically waters at the sight of him.. Hard earned muscles bulge from his olive toned arms, shoulders and chest.. Muscles adorned in an intricate black and grey inky work of art..
Black dahlia flowers surrounded by crucifixes, fire and smoke clouds, as well as a dozens of other signs and symbols are painted across his bronzed flesh, covering his arms from wrist to shoulder..

The motto 'Semper Fidelis' is written in a bold, old-fashioned script across his collar bone..

You lift your fingers to his chest, tracing the lines of his tattoos as your gaze drops lower to drink him in.. You notice several horrible silvery scars across his steely abs.
With an uncontrollable gasp and without thinking, you immediately press a palm against one of the scars that you swear looks like a bullet wound..

Archer flinches a little as he feels your hand move and sudden thoughts of the pain a scar like this must have inflicted upon him break your heart, causing your eyes glisten with tears, "Archie, you're-- beautiful.. You're so strong.."

You don't just mean physically.. To endure what he had, he must be so brave, he must control the courage of a grizzly bear..

As he opens his eyes to look at you his expression is guarded and confused, as though you might not actually be real..
You feel like every molecule of air has been sucked from the room, your pulse pounding in your ears and throbbing between your legs..

He chuckles, low and husky with a playful grin, "I didn't think a sweetheart like you would be into all the ink.."

"Oh, but I am.. You don't know the half of who I am, Archer.. That little file of yours could've told you that.." You giggle as he leans forward, stealing another kiss causing you to squeal with delight when he lifts you up, sweeping you over and onto his lap with ease..

From this new position you feel his impressive hardening manhood grow rigid beneath you as you rock your heated core over him, generating a sensually slow, tortuous friction..

"Shiiiit.. Honey, I want you so fucking bad.." He groans, forehead dropping to your chest as his soft warm tongue glides over your creamy skin to lick at the lace..

You're just about to give yourself over to him, to let him ravage you when you notice it, out of the corner of your eye..

There at the bottom of the bed where Archer had been sitting earlier, is your notebook, left open on the page he had been reading..

Suddenly and without warning, all you can see is red..