Chapter FIFTY THREE:The Shine

Archer West

I see the flash of her pearl white teeth as an unbelievably sexy smile spreads across her cherry lips.. Leaning forward she pushes up to her hands and knees, turning her back to me to crawl away across the king sized mattress..
I watch the backs of her thighs and her round ass sway as the hem of her shirt brushes across her bare skin beneath. It hangs just low enough to cover her sweet pink essence, but sits high enough to offer me a tempting peak..

She stills in the centre of the bed, throwing a look back at me over her shoulder with a devilish grin.. She lifts up so that just her knees press into the soft mattress.. Her hands moving to the hem of the shirt as she spins back around to face me.. "If you need me so badly, Archie.. Then why don't you come over here and have me?.." Slowly she slides the white cotton up over her thighs, right up to her belly button, giving me a full view of her perfectly trimmed, tight pussy..

A groan comes rushing from my throat before I can contain it.. "Goddd, baby... You're so fucking hot.."
She lifts the shirt higher, up over her voluptuous chest.. The fleshy peaks of her dusty pink nipples tightened stiff with anticipation.. I'm on her before the shirt hits the floor.. I take her mouth and her tongue tangles with mine in a provoking caress..

She tastes like mint and brown sugar.. The scent of her fruity apricot shampoo and her natural vanilla aura fill my head.. She smells like paradise, and she's all mine..

"Ohh, Archie.." She moans as our kiss lingers, her hands sliding up beneath my fitted grey t-shirt now, pushing it up to expose my torso.. I push up from her and yank the shirt over the back of my head, pulling the sling off with it.. Yeah..it fucking hurts like hell, but that's not going to stop me from taking what's mine..

I drop down to my elbows, hovering over her as she looks up at me, her silken hair splayed around her across the bedspread in little golden rivers.. She's so fucking beautiful.. SO perfect.. "Honey.. You're--" She brings her fingers to my lips, effectively shushing me..

"If you say the words 'you're too good for me' right now.. I'm going to punish you.." She teases..

Now there is an intriguing thought.. I arch a brow at her, kissing her fingertips as I remove them from my lips and smirk.. "You'll punish me?" Heat flares in her eyes as I challenge her cheeky statement and she laughs that velvety merry laugh of hers.. The one that makes my insides hum..

"You know that I will.." She reaches down between us to stroke me through my jeans, arching her back and pressing her soft chest into mine..

I kiss my way along her delicate collar bone with a low growl, "As much as I like the sound of any punishment that comes from you, baby.. That's not what I was going to say.."

"Oh?" She smiles up at me as she sucks in a short breath.. Her body quakes with tiny tremors beneath me, a nervous and excited energy zipping between us..

"I was going to say.. You're perfect.. Perfect for me baby.." I tuck her hair behind her ear gently, taking a mental picture of this moment.. A picture I will keep forever..

"Ohh.." She moans as I dip my head, kissing her deeply again before nipping at her neck, behind her ear.. Down her throat to stop at her heaving breasts, taking one hardened nipple into my mouth and swirling my tongue over and around again and again..

Her back bends up off the bed.. So I take the other nipple between my lips next and give it the same treatment.. She squirms and whines under my tongue, allowing me to feel the power I hold over her.."Mmmmmm.. Ohhhhh.. Uhhh.." Her moans fill the air, bouncing off the walls to harden my cock..

Fuck...Her sounds are like fule to the raging wildfire in my balls, because I know she's feeling what I'm feeling.. Her hands wander over my bare shoulders and her fingers spear into my hair with a rough grip...

I continue to move lower, down over her abdomen to settle between her legs.. Blowing out a breath across her bare folds as I lift my gaze to her face.. Panting with need, she pushes up onto her elbows to watch me, her heated gaze locked on mine..

Never taking my eyes from her I lean in and sweep my tongue up the length of her silky sweet seam.. Her legs twitch and one of her knees bends up, the sole of her foot resting on my good shoulder.. "Ohhhhhhhh..." Her sigh of pleasure spurs my lust, so I press my mouth harder against her and begin to feast as she heaves in encouragement.. "Yess, Archie.. More!" I push two thick fingers inside and feel her inner walls clutching at them as I stroke in and out.. Slowly picking up the pace until I'm pumping her pussy hard as my tongue circles furiously..

I groan, humming against her flesh when the candied syrup that is her cum, coats my tongue.. Her tiny muscles contract, forcing my fingers to withdraw as she chants my name mindlessly.. "Archer.. Archer..." Herr body convulses and constricts before becoming soft and boneless in the space of several seconds..

But I don't stop there.. I slowly continue tracing a rhythmic circle around her swollen clit.. Her body begins to tense again, but this time it takes only a minute for her to come crashing through a second orgasm.. "You're sweet as sugar, baby.." Licking my lips I move back up her body, kissing again at the smooth skin around her stomach, over her silvery scars, which now have faded to a reminder to me of her strength and resilience..

"Hmmmm..." She hums in satisfaction, sitting up as she brings her lips to mine and pushes against my chest to signal a switch of position.. I roll off her and onto my back beside her and she crawls between my thighs on her knees, looking up at me like a hungry fucking minx.. "You've had your taste, Archie.. Now I want mine.."

Her nails scratch down my chest and abs as she lowers her puffy scarlet lips to the head of my already rigid cock.. Her warm, wet mouth envelops me and my brain short circuits from the hotteness of it all.. My fists move from clenching the bedspread to tangle in her flowing hair..
"Mmmhmm.." She moans with my head pressed to the back of her throat and I feel the vibration rattle down my shaft and through my balls.. Its pure fucking bliss.. I grab her head now.. It's getting harder and harder to maintain control .. And she knows it.. She sucks hard, looking up at me, sliding my dick from her lips to speak.. "Do it, baby.. I know you want to.."
My eyes drop to her mouth as her tongue darts out to lick the tip as she whispers..
My cock looks enormous in her tiny hands, giving me a rush of pride.. "Fuck my face, Archie.." I'm pretty sure I'm hallucinating from all the blood in my body being now located in one specific region, because this is like a fantasy on fire..

Her mouth covers my cock again and I lose all semblance of control..She drives me wild.. My hips buck up from the mattress plunging me deeper and deeper into her throat.. "Ah fuck, Honey.." My strong hands hold her head in position while I piston my rod right to the hilt.. Her moans come out stuttered by my constant pounding.. She gags a little so I ease off, but she pushes back against me, encouraging me deeper, and harder.. She likes it.. I can see her own hand between her legs jiggling furiously as she rubs and fingers herself..

Fuck me, she's magnificent.. The urge to be inside her is too much now, I pull myself from her mouth and sit up, lifting her up and over my throbbing knob.. "Ride me baby.."

She doesn't hesitate, sinking down, taking every inch of me as she gasps and shudders.. Her tiny muscles grip me in a tight hold as she begins to grind back and forth, rocking her hips into mine.. Her hands planted on my chest for leverage, she wastes no time picking up a mind melting pace.."Ohhh, yess.. Your cock feels like it belongs inside me Archie .. Mmmmmm.." With the combination of her nasty mouth, her pussy throbbing and grinding down hard as I feel her release she is squeezing me over the edge I had been dangling over.

"Because it does, baby.. You're fucking mine.." My cock erupts spilling my hot thick ropes deep into her pulsating pussy..

Perfection..

"I'm yours..I love you Archie.." He muscles melt as her body drapes exhausted over mine, her head resting against my racing heart..

There is fresh blood seeping through my bandage from the exertion.. But I couldn't give a shit.. I have everything I could ever need, right here in my arms.. "I love you too, Honey.."