Chapter FORTY ONE:The Steam

Archer West

She peers up at me from beneath her thick dark lashes.. In her ice, blue eyes I can see the reflection of every emotion she feels.. And I want them all.. I want to consume them all, and then I want to consume all of her.. I want to make her feel the intensity of the blazing passion she has ignited in me.. To know the burning desire that courses through my veins every time she looks at me..

"I want this Archie.. I want you. Isn't that what you want too?" Her seductive, breathy voice heating me beneath my skin and echoing in my mind..

The war between my head, my heart and my dick, rages.. What I want and what I should do are not aligning to any logical conclusion..
"I want.." I want to grab her and fuck her untill she can't breathe.. I want to taste her sweetness and to feel her body convulse in extacy.. More than that, I want her to know the way I ache for her, the way my chest tightens when she is near me.. I want her to know I can't get her out of my damn mind!
... But I shouldn't..

"Fuck.." I pull away and turn my back, trying to clear my head..

One look at her sends all the blood rushing to my cock, causing the sensible part of my brain to shut down... I really should be thinking clearly, about the mission.. About Honey's safety.. But all I can think about right now is her sweet lips and tight little body..

I hear her shoes hit the ground one by one, then her feet, as she slips to the floor from the dresser with a soft thud .. The slide of a zipper and the ruffle of fabric and I know she is undressing.. If I turn around now.. There will be no going back, no resisting her.. I get the feeling she will make sure of that..

"Well.. I'm going to take a shower.." She glides past me, through the ensuite door and I watch her perfect round ass and swaying hips until they're completely out of view.. I hear the tap creak and the splash of water on tile..
Then the door handle clicks and the door swings open, just a few inches.. I count to ten, trying to get a hold of myself..

"Ah, Fuck it.." I'm through the bathroom door like a bolt, to see her sitting on the tile bench with one foot up, fingers toying slowly with her tempting pink cherry..

Any rational argument I had against all of this is wiped from my thoughts by the breathtaking view.. "Ugh, fuck yes baby.."

She watches me with a hungry gaze as I hastily pull the shirt from my back and drop my jeans. I stalk towards the now foggy shower door, pulling it open letting out a plume of steam..

Her perfect pink lips glisten with dewy wetness.. Her lower lips shine, even wetter.. Her shapely breasts rise and fall as she continues to play with herself, moaning softly.. Teasing me.. I lower to my knees before her.. Practically ready to beg for her honey..

She dips a finger inside herself, my eyes follow and my cock surges with a powerful rush.. Then she lifts that same finger to her lips, her tongue darting out for a small taste.. "Are you hungry Mr West?" She purrs coyly, offering me her fingers, her eyes on my lips as I lick them, groaning as her taste flavours my tongue.. She knows damn well I'm hungry.. And I'm about ready to dive in deep..

"I'm fucking starving.. Miss Sinclaire.." I lift her foot to my shoulder and begin tracing my tongue from her ankle, up her calf, up her thigh.. Just before I reach her juicy pussy, I look up at her beautiful face.. She is watching my every move intently.. I can see her getting more and more turned on by the second..slickness gathers at her pulsing opening before dripping down her sensitive slit, begging to be lapped up like a sweet ambrosia..

"Mmmmm, Honey.. Let me taste you.." I groan, my balls are tight and tingly at the sight and scent of her already aroused state..

"Yes.. Yes Archie.. Please.." She pleads as her head falls back, water cascading over her shoulders, her breasts and stomach.. I dip my head and delve my tongue deep inside her sweet, velvet tunnel as she cries out blissfully..