Author's Note

^I don't own any of the fan art or pictures that I may or may not add.

Wassup guys?!?! I'm back for a new book! This time it's going to be a Taehyung x Reader book and it'll go along with my Taekook book. This book will update on the same schedule as my Namjoon x Reader story did, which was every Monday and Friday while my Taekook book will continue it's updates every Tuesday and Saturday.

This story is inspired by Mako Mermaids, which was a spinoff of H20: Just Add Water, In the Eyes of the Mermaid by sisisummers , and The Tail of Taekook by hooverssweaterpaws . I'll be using some of the elements from both books and Mako Mermaids, which you all will find out by reading:). Go check out their books though!^

However, I OWN ALL RIGHTS TO THIS BOOK! Do not copy, and if you see someone copying please do let me know because that's called plagiarism. But, I do NOT own the rights to BigHit or the BTS or TXT members. I do own the rights to Y/N though, but that's about it and I really don't even own her lol. 

The personalities will be similar to the boys in real life, but of course I don't know them personally so of course there will be differences. But I'm trying my best lol.

This story will most likely be around the same length of His Cheetah, just so y'all have a general idea. I'll try my best to make each chapter have 1,000 or more words. Minus the prologue, because that's pretty short.

I hope you guys enjoy the story! And thanks for clicking on my book:). Keep scrolling because I'm posting the prologue right after this one. Thanks again!!!:)