3. Seoul

Jungkook's POV

I was waiting for my flight and I found this girl sitting on few rows beside me; dressed up in oversized black hoodie on a white turtle neck top, ripped jean with her beautiful ebony tresses.

I tried to peek a little to get a clear image of her face, Fuck is she crying? A tear dropped down on her palms.Should I just go and ask her? No, what if she thinks of me as pervert. Let me just lend her a tissue and continue..... I was completely arguing with myself and then suddenly her phone went off. She spoke a little and soon there was a smile that crept on her face. I don't know why but that smile of her was just so alluring and calming.

Soon there was an announcement that my flight had arrived, she was probably in my flight as well since she was a Korean too. My phone was continuously going off as Taehyung hyung kept on asking me if I was fine all the way since he knows I'm kind of clumsy. I took quicker steps to the flight thinking of getting back home and I slipped.

Shit. Everybody surely are looking at me. God dammit why am I so freaking clumsy. This is so embarrassing.

I tried to get up but miserably failed. Suddenly somebody lend me a hand, I looked up and damn it was her. "Are you okay?" such a soothing voice.

She was so pretty that I could look at her the whole day. Her beautiful dark eyes looked so mesmerizing but still had so much pain in them. I shook of all the thoughts and took her hands.

Damn such tiny little soft hands. I'm surely gonna be very heavy for her >.<

I stood up and tried to walk but the pain was really awful. She helped to the nearby chair and took out a spray and a plaster.

She carefully applied the spray and the plaster. The whole time I kept looking at her peacefully. Her beautifully flawless skin, her slightly chubby cheek with the stains of tears. Her perfectly shaped nose with the tip tinted red maybe because of her cries. The perfect lips that was so very kissable. But it wasn't her looks that was drawing me closer; why is she helping a complete stranger? Moreover I'm a man, is he not afraid of being judged by others.

She was soon done and I still stared at those hurtful eyes of hers.

"I'm a medical student so don't worry. This should be fine by the time we reach Korea." She said and I just nodded. She helped me to get until the flight and further from there she called the flight attendees to help me through the stairs. And she was gone.

Shit, she's gone. I didn't even thank her. I'm such a shameless creature. Oh god please just one more time, just once I wanna meet her and thank her. Please have mercy on me.

An air hostess helped me to my seat which was fortunately and thankfully beside her. Thanks for the mercy>.<

"We meet again" I said with a slight smile and plopped myself on the cushion.