23. Confusions

After taking a tour of the house, we left to the next property which I rejected as soon as I saw it. It was a bit too huge and old-fashioned.

I told the dealer that I liked the previous property and would buy it in the upcoming weeks. But he told me that he would sell the property to somebody else if I delay it more than a month. I agreed and gave him my number as well as Taehyung's number so that he could call us if by any chance somebody came to buy the property.

After that, we left and I thanked Taehyung for joining me. It was already night by the time I reached home so I quickly took a shower and joined my parents for dinner. I told them about the property and they agreed that they would let me buy it.

***

Next day

I was deep in my sleep when I heard the entrance door knocked really loud. I woke up, completely regretting the fact about opening my door at midnight because of Soul. I walked out of my room and entered the living room still with my hair braided, in my pajamas and eyes still half opened. As soon as I entered the living room I heard Taehyung asking one of the maids about me.

"Excuse me? Can you please call out for Ms. Kim please?" he asked one of the maids.

"T- Taehyung?" I asked as a yawn escaped my mouth. He quickly snapped his face in my direction and as soon as he saw me his mouth parted and his eyes widened.

"What are you doing here at this hour?" I asked as I rubbed both my eyes.

"We need to talk. It's about Jackson." My sleepiness disappeared as soon as I heard the name.

"Come with me." I said as I led him to my room. He followed me quietly. I told him to sit on the couch and wait for a minute. I went into the bathroom; brushed my teeth, washed my face and lifted my hair into a pony and went out.

I went and sat beside and he didn't stop staring at my exposed legs.

"My eyes are up here Mr. Kim." I snapped.

"I-I'm sorry. I've never seen you without makeup and short clothes, you just looked soo good without makeup too." he shyly said.

I am not a huge fan of compliments so I just shrugged it off.

"About Jackson... What is it?" I asked him, internally hoping it is not something bad.

"Yeah... he has asked for a meeting with you tomorrow, at his company." He said as he directly looked me in the eye.

"Oh... it's probably just work related Taehyung. And moreover, aren't you gonna be coming with me?" I asked hoping he would join me. He shook his head.

"I won't be there with you Y/n. Jimin is going to join you there, and he might not allow Jimin to get inside the meeting hall." My heart started racing nervously, I knew the kind of person Jackson is that scared me. I've been to self defence classes and all but still...

"Can I just reject him? Or maybe arrange a meeting in our company? I get to choose right since I am the stronger party than him?" he chuckled at my sudden reaction.

"You are completely cute."

"Shut up Taehyung. This not the time to joke around." I slapped him on his arm.

"Who said it was a joke? You are cute Y/n" I was about to hit him again but I stopped as there was a knock on my door.

"This knock saved the pretty face of yours Taehyung." I said as I stood up.

"Whatever boss" he said. I laughed at the new word and opened the door.

"Ms. Kim, Mr. Jeon is here to meet you." the maid said as Jungkook slowly revealed himself from behind the pillar. He smiled sheepishly and waved at me. His eyes went down and checked he checked me from head to toe.

"Ahem... hello." I greeted him.

"Hi Y/n. I'm sorr-" he stopped talking as his eyes floated away behind me. I looked behind me and saw Taehyung standing with one hand on his waist and the other opening the door more widely.

"Don't misunderstand this Jungkook. We were just discussi-"

He didn't let me finish and stormed out of the house. I followed him and heard Taehyung speaking as he followed me.

"What is wrong with him?" he said.

I completely know what is wrong with him. He wasn't happy about the meeting I had with Taehyung yesterday and now this. He's surely mad as hell.

"Jungkook wait." I managed to hold a tight grip on his fore arm with both my hands. He harshly yanked my hands away from him. He was about get out of the gate but stopped in his ways when he saw my father coming in after finishing his morning jog.

"Jungkook? What a pleasant surprise." He said and got closer to us. His eyes them met mine and then Taehyung's.

"Oh... Taehyung! You are here too? Are you guys going somewhere?" my dad asked completely unaware of the whole mess.

"Good morning Mr. Kim" both Jungkook and Taehyung greeted at the same time. My dad chuckled at the two of them. I took this as an opportunity and spoke.

"Dad they just got here. I was thinking you wouldn't mind if they joined us for breakfast." I asked my dad. I looked at Jungkook but he kept his head hung down.

"Of course, come on in kids." He said and walked past us. He started a talk with Taehyung and walked in which left me alone with Jungkook.

"Jungkook it-"

"Let's just go in Y/n" he cut me off and walked past me but I spoke which made him stop in his tracks.

"Jackson has called me to his company tomorrow for a meeting...."

-----------------------------

A/n: 

Why do you think Jackson has called out for a meeting? And do not worry I'm not gonna let the boys fight over Y/n.