32. The Lost Kid

I was showing the pictures to Taehyung and Jungkook. One picture caught my attention due to the amount of cleavage that was revealed and I turned pale. Jungkook suddenly peeked into my mobile as his hands made their way to my outer thigh. 

The very moment I turned into a blushing mess and looked up to find Jackson staring at the both of us

So Jackson was the reason for Jungkook's sudden actions...

After that we checked out and thanked Jackson's crew and we parted ways. We moved to another hotel which we had booked for my team and for Jungkook's as they were gonna join us all for dinner.

We went to the hotel that we had booked rooms in and collected all the room's keys and checked in into our rooms. By the time we were done all the other members had arrived. We all met them at the entrance and the first thing all my members noticed was the hoodie.

"Isn't that hoodie Jungkook's?" Jin oppa shouted which gained the attention of Jungkook's teammates. I looked at him with wide eyes and looked at Jungkook who was standing with Lisa. Lisa looked at me and saw the hoodie and she quickly turned back towards him. Jungkook smirked at me and continued taking to his team members.

I still remember what Mingyu had told me; Lisa loved Jungkook or maybe she still does.

"Aww... Ms. Kim you've never looked this cute before. Can I take a picture with you?" Dahyun called out for me. I smiled shyly and nodded not to disappoint the youngest.

I gave them all the keys to their rooms and told them to meet me for dinner.

I quickly rushed to my room, not waiting for Jungkook even if he asked me to wait. I went in and locked my room, took out the dress I had prepared and jumped into the shower. After a long shower I came out of the shower and started getting ready. I wore a white button up shirt and tucked it to a black high waist skirt. I just applied a red lip tint and eyeliner and left my room.

 I was already getting late so I had told Taehyung to take them all to the tables that we had reserved. Jungkook had a lot to catch up with so he told me that he'll meet me at dinner.

I was at the entrance of the restaurant, about to get in when I heard someone sobbing. I turned around to find a small boy crying in one corner.

 I turned around to find a small boy crying in one corner