34. We Were Meant To Be!

*Jungkook's POV*

"I'm sorry Kook." God... what is this women doing to me? How can she look sexy and be this cute at the same time? "But don't you think it's only you who can actually have me more than anybody else?"

What did she just say? Is it all a dream? Does that mean she really loves me? God, what am I going to do with you Y/n?

I was soo caught with my own mind that I didn't realize that she had already left to her room. "She can't leave me like this after telling me that" I said to myself and hurried to her room, I knocked at her door for god knows how long and she had really decided to ignore me. So, I went down to the reception and got the master key after lying to reception.

He helped me open the door; after we got in I heard the sound of the music bursting from her room so I bowed to the other man and locked the room. I tip-toed my way to her room and peeked in but the room was empty so I got in.

"She is probably taking a shower. May be I should wait until she's done." I plopped myself on her bed and looked around. I saw my hoodie hanging in closet so since I wanted to change into something, I started taking my shirt off.

I was done taking my shirt off when I heard the door of the bathroom opening, so I turned around, only to find her drying her hair and wearing a pair of black pyjamas; did I forget to mention how sexy she looked?

We both choked on our own saliva for sure. She couldn't take her widened eyes off my bare torso and I couldn't take my eyes off her body; she started blushing as the whole of her face and her ears turned crimson. Just to tease her more... I walked closer to her and her eyes widened more if that was even possible.

"J-Jungkook, what are you doing in my r-room? H-how did y-you get in?" she stuttered and tried her best to hide her now flushing face.

*Y/n's POV*

Why is he getting closer? I think I'm gonna pass out any moment if he gets any closer.

"Jungkook stop r-right there." I said getting all my nerves together and I feared my lip would start bleeding by the amount of force I applied on it.

"I thought you told me that I can have you more than what anybody else could, right?" he asked me and my whole body heated up.

"I never said anything l-like that. Just go out Jungkook, you can't just break in to random people's rooms."

"You aren't a random person... you are my girlfriend and for your information, I didn't break in, I used the master key."

"J-Jungkook please... let's take it slow." I started acting all soft and thankfully the hot boy in front of me fell for it.

"Uh... Yeah sure." He looked down and rubbed the back of his neck. He walked back to the closet and wore his hoodie that I hung in; meanwhile I covered myself under the covers feeling all shy. He walked back to the bed and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Can I ask you something Kook?" I wanted to ask him if he remembered anything from the accident.

"Sure, but can I join you inside the blanket?" he asked me with a pout.

"What?... No way. Don't you dare get in..." as expected he didn't listen to me and cutely crawled in to my bed.

"Ah.... Seriously? You're not going to listen to me?" I asked him scooting away from him, but the strong man that he is, grabbed me by my waist and pulled me towards him.

"Yah Jungkook!" I shouted.

"Come on baby... I'm not a pervert. Just stay here and don't wriggle too much." I stopped wriggling and turned around.

"What did you want to ask me?" he spooned me and laid his chin on my shoulder. That's it, I'm done. My heart is about to break open my ribs and run away as far as possible. My breathing hastened and my face flushed again as I could feel his warm breath falling on my cleavage.

"A...um... God this is hard. Jungkook get up please." He looked at me with a confused expression and got up.

"What's wrong? Are you not comfortable with me? Am I bad at this?" he started getting nervous as I sat up too.

"It's not like that Kook... don't get me wrong. You are good but let me be honest, myheartwasaboutoexplodewithyoubeingsooclose,soItoldyoutogetup." I quickly blabbered as fast as I could you to make sure he doesn't understand. But, he smiled and pulled me towards him and made me lay down in the exact same way; okay, good bye. The reason for my death would be Jungkook's closeness to my body.

"Let's get used to this." He said and looked at me from the corner of his eyes. We just stayed there for a while until my breathing was finally normal.

"Am I your first love Jungkook?" I asked him. He didn't answer me the very moment, took his time and replied.

"No, but why are you asking this to me all of a sudden?"

"Did you also have an accident during your high school?" I asked him not bothering to answer his question.

"Yes, but why are you asking this?" he turned me around to face him.

"Jungkook, tell me about your first love." I said looking deeply into his eyes.

"Y/n... is everything alright?" I just simply nodded to his question, weakly smiling at him.

"I saw her for the first time in my high school and fell in love with her. I don't know if it was the beauty or the heart that I was attracted to but I really wanted to know more about her. As days passed, she used to notice me too and I used to follow her secretively around and the weird part was, I didn't even know her name. I really loved her a lot. But then I don't remember much since I got into an accident and unfortunately when I got back from the hospital, I searched for her all the time. I couldn't ask others either since I didn't know her name. Her best friend, who had confessed to me also ignored me and one day she left the school too." A tear rolled from my eyes, I turned around again but was stopped by Jungkook as he held me tight. "Hey, I really love you. Yeah I loved her a lot but maybe she never saw me the way I saw her. May be we were never meant to be and maybe you and I are meant to?" he said and more tears rolled down. I didn't want to hide anything from him.

"Jungkook..." I said between my hitched breathing. Jungkook wiped my tears and, "Baby please don't cry..."

"Kook... you deserve to know the truth." I looked at him, he was confused so I held on to his waist and he tightened his grip on me as he pulled me closer to me.

"Kook..." I told him everything that Mingyu told me, what Lisa confirmed about the same situation, about the dreams I had and about how I loved him; no strings attached. "May be we were meant to be Kook." I said looking at his beautiful doe eyes.

"We surely are meant to be princess." He said and we fell asleep, again in each other's warmth.

--------------------