13. Good Thing and Bad Thing

Today was my so called big day since I was going to be announced as the CEO of our company.

The last two days had been a real hectic ones since I had to be at the office all the freaking time, learning all my work. I couldn't talk to Mingyu frequently but he was still fine with it. There was no sign of Jungkook from the past days which was a good sign.

"Y/n, are you ready? We need to leave now." My dad asked me.

"Yeah dad, coming right away." I shouted. I took a picture of mine in front of the full length mirror and sent it to Mingyu.

 I took a picture of mine in front of the full length mirror and sent it to Mingyu

*that's Y/n's outfit today*

I went out and joined my parents, "Eomma, do I look good?" I asked her since I didn't want anything to go wrong in front of the media.

"Aye... you look good in everything Y/n. let's go now." She said and we left to the company.

We entered the building and had a grand welcoming which was completely not my style. Then we made our way towards the 6th floor. That was the floor where we had the Ceremony.

We entered in and everybody started clapping and bowing towards us slightly. As we neared the stage, I saw Jungkook standing there and clapping in the front row with his parents. He was stern and looked pale; I wonder what had happened to him after I left on the other day.

*Time skip to the end of the ceremony*

The ceremony was now over. My parent's and I walked towards the Jeon's. I saw the way Jungkook was behaving the whole time during the ceremony. He didn't stop looking at me the whole time; it wasn't the soft look that he gave me, I could read his mind 'why did you do that to me?' was all he was telling me through his eyes.

"Annyeonghasseyo" they greeted us and we greeted them back.

"Chukaheyo Y/n" Jungkook's parents congratulated me.

"Kamsahamnida uncle and aunty" I smiled at them.

"Chukaheyo Jungkook. Mianhe, I couldn't be there at your CEO ceremony." My mom congratulated Jungkook and apologized to him.

"Kamsahamnida Mrs. Kim." He bowed and thanked my mom.

"Chukaheyo Jungkook" I congratulated him. He looked at me blankly and simply nodded.

"Gumawoyo" he said. My phone started ringing and it was from Mingyu, but I didn't pick up. Few seconds later both our parents were talking about me and Jungkook and again my phone went off, and I answered it thinking it would be important:

"Yah Mingyu-ah can I call you later I'm at the office." I said and Jungkook looked at me as soon as I mentioned Mingyu.

"I'm sorry ma'am; this is Lauren from Florida hospital. This was the last call from Mr. Mingyu's cell phone." No this is not what I am thinking. Come on Y/n, be positive.

"Yes, May I know why you have my boyfriend's phone? Is everything alright?" I saw Jungkook furrowing his brows and looking at me.

"Ma'am we are sorry to say this but your boyfriend met with an accident this morning and-"

"No no no no, please don't say that. Tell me he's fine. Please." I started crying and Jungkook got closer towards me. My parents and Jungkook's parents also came by seeing me cry and started asking me what happened.

"I'm sorry ma'am but we lost him."

"No, no please don't say that." I fell on the ground and Jungkook held me.

"Can we know if you are willing to come by and collect h-"

"Yes I'll be there by tomorrow." And I hung the phone.

I got up and was about to leave but my father held on to my hand and pulled me back.

"Tell us what happened. You can't leave us like this without telling us anything."

"Dad please let me go. Mingyu met with an accident and h-he-"

"Let me go with her uncle." I was cut off by Jungkook. His parents nodded but my father as always was a pain in the ass.

"No. You are not going anywhere Y/n" My dad gripped on to my wrist harder.

"Dad, please let me go. I'll do anything that you say after this but please let me go this one time." I begged him.

"Okay, but Jungkook is going with you." his grip on my hand loosened and I ran out of the building with Jungkook following me.

I quickly booked tickets for the both of us on the way to the airport. It was hard to book them since my eyes got blurry as the tears welled up every time I cleared them. Jungkook grabbed my cell phone and booked the tickets for us.

Thankfully we had a flight leaving to America in half an hour. We were still waiting for the flight and I couldn't believe the fact that Mingyu was gone forever. I started thinking about the day when he left Korea and burst out in to a whole mess. My eyes were swollen and completely red.

Jungkook held my hands tightly, "He's going to be fine Y/n, please stop crying."

I shook my head. They still think Mingyu only met with an accident since I couldn't tell them the whole thing.

"No Jungkook. He's not going to be fine. He already left us." I cried more. Jungkook came in front of me and hugged me. We stayed like that until I relaxed a little.

Then there was announcement that went that our flight had arrived. We both walked towards our fight and soon we took off.

-------------------------------------------------------

A/n:

Don't forget to vote, and....

I love you <3..... Borahae