46. Announcement

We entered the living room only to be greeted my both our parents.

"Hello" We both bowed to them. "You guys are finally back." My mom said and we both took our seats on the couch. "So, Y/n you must be thinking about why we are here today all of a sudden?" Mr. Jeon asked me. "No, not at all Mr. Jeon, you can always visit us. I was just nervous that's it." I rubbed both my hands together and placed them on my lap.

"Y/n, we already talked with Jungkook about this but since you had some upcoming projects we didn't want to bother you." Mr. Jeon said and then looked at Jungkook. "We were thinking about the marriage." Mr. Jeon says and my heart falls down to my stomach. My brows shoot up and my mouth forms an 'o', my heart starts pacing with a massive speed and start biting my lip. I look at Jungkook whose smile fades when he looks at me.

"What's wrong?" My dad asks so I turn to face him.

What if something happens to Jungkook because of me? What if the past repeats? What if I lose him again?

"Excuse us. I'll talk to her in person. You can wait for us by the dining table; we'll be back in a minute." Jungkook stood up as he took my hands. All of them nod so I stand up too. Jungkook walks us to my room and as soon as he locks the door I hug him tightly. The tears I held back flowed down, Jungkook doesn't speak and simply holds me tight and pets my head.

"I don't wanna loose you Kook? I can't..." saying that I break down more. Jungkook picks me up easily and seats himself on the bed with me on his laps. "Look at me." he says as he breaks the contact between by pulling me away. I place my palms on my face, not ready to face him yet. He removes my hands from my face, "Look at me Y/n" he says again and I look at him with my red, puffy eyes. "Stop blaming yourself for the things that you were never responsible for. I love you and I'm gonna love you until the very end. I promise nothing is going to happen to me because that's the power that our love holds." He says and I hug him again. "I love you Kook. I love you so much." I hold him tighter as if he would vanish if I loosen my grip around him. "I love you too sweet pea." He says as he tightens his grip around my tiny body. I place my face in to the crook of his neck and inhale his scent. After a while I calm down and break the hug. I look down as I fidget with his shirt material, Jungkook places his arms around me and stands up as he places me down.

"Will you marry me now?" he asks me holding on to my hands, I look in to his eyes which were filled with hopes. I shake my head indicating a 'no' and his expressions fall to the ground as his grip on my hands loosen.

I chuckle slightly and tip toe myself to reach him and kissed him. "I'll marry you only if you promise me to let me wear your clothes." He chuckled and nodded. "My closet is all yours." I smile at him and we both walk out of the room.

"So?" Mrs. Jeon questions us as we enter the dining area. Jungkook holds my hand and we both smile at each other. "Does that mean it's a 'yes' from Y/n?" Mrs. Jeon asks again with hopes filled to the brim in her eyes. I nod while smiling like a teenager who just talked to her crush. In no time Mrs. Jeon comes to us and hugs and then the pattern continues until everybody hugs each other.

We all had our dinner, laughing, sharing memories and deciding stuffs about the marriage. I looked at everybody who were happily enjoying the moment right now, and then I looked at Jungkook who had his signature smile on while his parents told their love story. I was thankful to the man who sat beside and I am surely going to love him and keep him happy and safe as long as I live.

We were now seeing off the Jeon's, Jungkook's parent's had already gone inside the car while Jungkook and my father shared some secrets by the door. When they were done we waved them a good bye. My parents turned around to leave when Jungkook came back running towards me and pecked me, "I love you" he whispered. "Jungkook my parent's" I said while a tint of red blasted on my face. "I said I love you." he repeated again, "Okay now go."I pushed him. "Mr. Kim... Y/n doesn't say that she loves me back." He shouted which made my parent's to look back. "Yah!" I hit him on the chest as my parent's start laughing at us. "Say it back or I'm gonna kiss you in front of them."He whispers and trust me I would slap the hell out of him, "I love you Kook. Good night." I say slowly as I look down at me feet. He pecks me on the cheek "I love you too Mrs. Jeon" he says as he starts pacing towards his car. 

"Jeon Jungkook."I shout at him.

--------------------