38. Worry

While I was at the airport, I texted my parents that I was coming back home tonight and they were kind enough to not bother me with much questions.

I was going through my gallery and came across the pictures I took when I had been deep sea diving. The sea and the ocean are my safe places; every time I've felt low or wanted immense peace, I would go for deep sea diving. I go deep sea diving at least once a year; it's like my second home.

I cancelled my flight to Seoul and booked one to Jeju Island and thankfully I had one an hour later. For the next hour, I booked a place to stay in Jeju by the beach, did a little shopping and had some snacks. I was trying my best to take my mind off Jungkook but that was of no use as the image of him coming out of her room and him speaking in the background on her call was stuck in my mind. I didn't tell my parents about going to Jeju since I know that they would either tell me to get back home or would tell me to go with Jungkook.

The announcement went off about the arrival of my flight; I dragged my luggage and went to board.

*Y/n's parent's POV*

It has been an hour and half since the flight in which she was supposed to land, the flight had arrived and she still hadn't come home. Y/n's parents got more bothered when the driver called them and told that Y/n never boarded the flight that they mentioned.

They tried calling her but wouldn't connect and directly go to voicemail. Mr. Kim called Jungkook and he picked real quick.

"Yeoboseyo"

"Jungkook-ah.... Is Y/n there with you? She hasn't reached home yet."

"No uncle, she didn't tell me anything about leaving. But our flight is after three days, she must be in her room. I'll go check on her if you want." Jungkook asked.

"No... She told us something happened between the both of you and you ignored her texts. So she told us she was coming back tonight and even sent us the flight details. But the driver told us that she never boarded to that flight and her booking was cancelled."

"What? I never got a single text from her uncle. But, I'll look out for her and tell you if I find her." Saying that he hung up the call.

Then, Mr. Kim called Taehyung,

"Yeoboseyo Mr. Kim. Is everything alright?"

"Taehyung did Y/n tell you about her whereabouts?"

"She's still in Busan with Jungkook Mr. Kim."

I explained everything to him too and he soon left to the airport. I then called Namjoon since he was good at tracking and decoding.

*Jungkook's POV*

I don't know why Y/n lied to her parents about the text but as soon as I hung up the call with Mr. Kim, I ran towards her room which was just two rooms away by the hall way and rang the bell but there was no reply. I waited there for a long time but there was no sign of presence. I rushed to the reception and enquired about her and got to know that she had already checked out hours ago.

I tried calling her but it directly went to voicemails. I opened her chat and started texting her,

Babe:

Where are you?

Are you alright? Your parents called me and told me to check on you since you aren't home yet.

Babe are you alright? Please reply. Call me back please.

I'm really sorry for acting like a jerk but please tell me you are safe.

Your parents told me that you told them I ignored your texts, but I really have no texts from you.

Let's please meet and talk, but please tell me where you are.

I love you Y/n... please call me back.

I was on my way to the airport after I checked out from the hotel, worried about something bad happening to my tiny baby.

*Taehyung's POV*

As soon as I hung up the call, I rushed to the airport.

I knew something was wrong when I called her. I knew she was crying, but why did I let it pass trusting that asshole Jungkook. I'm gonna kill him when I find that brat.

*Jungkook's POV*

I was paying for the taxi when a call startled me. At first I thought it was Y/n but it turned out to be Namjoon.

"Yeoboseyo, Hyung I'll call you later. I'm in a hurry r-"

"Y/n is in Jeju. I'm sending her location and the info about her hotel and reservation. You better find her, before something happens." He hung up the call.

I quickly booked a ticket to Jeju and rushed in.

*Taehyung's POV*

I was in the parking lot, on my way to the inside of the airport; my phone went off.

It was Namjoon hyung, I picked up the call,

"Taehyung I'm sending Y/n's location and her reservations. She's in Jeju, I've told Jungkook too. Please make sure she's safe."

"Thank you hyung. I'll call you when I find her." I hung up the call and quickly booked a ticket to Jeju.

----------------------