41. The Clarifications

"Jungkook? Taehyung?" my eyes widened in shock as the two men got closer. Tears flowed down, Jungkook ran to me and pulled me into his embrace.

"All this time you guys were here, spying on me and scaring the shit out of me. Let go of me Kook" I said as more tears flowed by because of the betrayal. I struggled to get out of his embrace but he had a very strong grip around me.

"Please babe, just a few more minutes. I missed this, I missed you, I missed us." His voice cracked, and I calmed down and held him back too. We broke the hug after a while and I saw Taehyung looking at us so I went to him and hugged him too.

*Jungkook's POV*

The moment she told me that she wanted to talk, I forgot about the fact that she didn't know that we were here all this time and told Taehyung as soon as I hung up.

Taehyung and I had decided to meet at the airport and go to Y/n together. When I called her the next morning to tell her to come out of her room, she told me not to so Taehyung and I decided to follow her to make sure she was safe all the time.

*Author's POV*

Jungkook saw them both hugging and was surely not so happy about it but he knew they were nothing more than friends so he shrugged it off and just looked away. He still remembered the way she looked at his rings and a smile had carved on her face, that surely hurt him.

"You went deep sea diving without me angel" Taehyung said as they both broke the hug. Y/n was still crying, Taehyung wiped her tears "Don't cry... everybody was really worried about you so we both followed you to make sure you would be safe all the time." he said and looked at Jungkook. Y/n looked at Jungkook too and tears formed again remembering Jungkook and Lisa coming out of the same room.

"Babe please don't cry, I'm really sorry." Jungkook walked closer to Y/n, she just looked down at her feet and spoke, "I'm sorry too Kook. I'm sorry that I didn't text you but we were really in a hurry so I forgot about it."

Jungkook again pulled her into a tight hug and petted her and rubbed her back. Y/n gripped onto his sweater and they both stayed there like that for a while. "Let's go back to the hotel and talk. It's getting cold out here and you are not wearing anything warm." He said and kissed the top of her head.

She nodded and all of them walked back to the hotel and went inside her room. Y/n quickly changed her clothes and wore something warm. Soon she went and joined the boys who sat on the couch in the living room.

"Do you guys want me to order some food for you?" Y/n asked them but both of them shook their heads in unison.

"I'll go back our room; you both should talk and clear things out." Taehyung said as he got up from the couch and headed towards the door since the both of them nodded. Taehyung left and it was just the two now sitting across each other on the couch.

Y/n slid her mobile towards Jungkook which had the texts that she had sent to Jungkook. Jungkook looked at Y/n and then took her mobile in his hands and started reading them. Y/n watched as Jungkook's expression changed into a frown. He took out his mobile and checked and then showed it Y/n.

He was right there weren't any messages on his mobile related to the ones that she had sent.

"When you sent these to me I was probably, no I was with Lisa." He said.

"Jungkook... I had called Lisa to ask whether she knew where you were but she said no..." Y/n looked at Jungkook.

"What? We were in her room discussing an agreement from a different company." 

"I didn't complete yet..." she looked down at her feet. Jungkook scooted closer to her lifted her face and looked in to her eyes. "I heard you asking her for a towel. I thought I would have misheard you since she told me that she didn't know where you were, but then I saw you guys coming out of her room and I was completely gutted about it. I- I really wanted to shrug off the negative thoughts and since you were not replying to my texts either, I decided to go back." She hid her crying face into her hands. Jungkook pulled her hands back and wiped her tears off.

"It's really not what you thought Y/n. I don't know why Lisa lied to you but I was there to discuss some work with her since she was leaving the night. Because I was little mad at you I bought a bottle of coke to cool down a little. The coke spilled on my dress shirt while I was drinking so I was just cleaning it off, so I asked her for a towel. And after that, we went down to meet the rest of them."

"Then who saw those messages? Since they are not in your phone, who deleted them?" Y/n slightly yelled at him in her sobs.

"My phone usually stays with Lisa while I'm at work, and she had it too on the other day. May be I should just ask her." Jungkook took his phone which was lying on the centre table but Y/n stopped him.

"Look in to my eyes Kook." She said and he did. "I trust you, but please don't do this again. I don't know if I can handle it." She said and rested her head on his chest.

"I'll never, my love." he said and pulled her more closer and embraced her with his warmth. "God, I feel like I'm finally breathing properly." He said and she lightly chuckled and hugged him back.

Aftera long and tight hug, her breathing calmed down and her tears dried off. This cute moment was broke as there was a knock on the door. Y/n tried to break the hug but Jungkook didn't let her go. "I don't want you to go. Can we stay like this a little longer?"Y/n chuckled and stayed there but the door was again knocked. "I'll go quickly check on it and be back, I promise." Y/n said and Jungkook loosened her grip, just enough for the both of them to look at each other. He pouted like a small kid and looked at her with puppy eyes. "God, you're too cute Kook, but let me go get the door." She said and pecked Jungkook's cheek and ran to see who it was.

Jungkook's cheek flushed red and his temperature rose as well.

"Kook... It's Taehyung. Let's go have dinner, come on." Y/n said and Jungkook simply nodded and they left to the restaurant. Taehyung noticed Jungkook's reddened face and just chuckled at him and looked away.

---------------------------------