45. Surprise!

I was getting ready since Jungkook was gonna take me out in the evening. He told me to dress casually so I just wore black fitted crop top with black jeans. I had already given the rings to everybody except for Jungkook. So, I securely placed the jewelry box inside my purse. Jungkook had sent me the location of where I had to come so my driver drove me to the unknown place. The car came to a halt at a deserted road; I called Jungkook and told him I was there so he told me to get off my vehicle. Soon a black Mercedes stopped in front of our car and I knew it was Jungkook. I told my driver to get back home and walked to his car. I opened the door and got in giving little peck to Jungkook.

"Hey babe." He greeted me and took my hands in his. Jungkook also wore a black t-shirt with blue ripped jean.

"Hi Kook. Where are we going?" I asked him. He smiled at me and took out a long piece of satin cloth out of his pocket. "You'll have to get blindfolded for that honey." I nervously nodded and turned around as he tied the blindfold on me. "I love you." he whispered to my ear and kissed my cheeks, sending shivers all over my body. I couldn't reply to him as I was still in his trance.

The car soon came to stop, "Can I take these off?" I asked him already untying the knot. He slapped my hand away "No... not until I tell you to." He said and opened his door. The door on my side opened too and my heart started to pace at the speed of lightning. I walked to god knows where and finally he whispered "I'm gonna take them off now." saying that he slowly untied the blindfold. I blinked a few times to adjust to the bright lightning and Alas!

I was standing in front of the house that I wanted to buy. "I bought this for us Y/n" he said. I couldn't believe what he said and stood there dumbfounded. I wanted to buy this house. I told the dealer to call me if somebody else was gonna buy this, not that I'm not happy that Jungkook bought this but I really wanted to buy this house with the money that I had earned.

"I got to hear that you had your eyes on this property so I bought this for us."

Wait... why is he mentioning 'us' every single time? Does he want me to move in with him?

"Thank you so much Jungkook." I hugged him and pecked him on his lips. "Is this house for us? Like what do you mean?" I asked as I leaned back to face him. "You'll know when you get back home." he said and pecked me again. "Should we go in?" he asks and I nod. We both hold our hands tight and go around the house.

^This isn't how exactly the house looks like, but this is the best result i could find

^This isn't how exactly the house looks like, but this is the best result i could find.^