7. Lunch With Clumsy

"Are you waiting for someone?" I asked as I walked to the man suited up completely as if he had got back from a meeting.

"Yeah... a fr-" he looked up from his phone and stopped uttering the next words as he saw me.

He saw me from head to toe and said, "Well, I was waiting for the beautiful lady standing right in front of me." A tint of pink must have flushed on my cheek as I could feel the warmth on them.

"Jeon Jungkook... Don't even try." I said smiling widely at him and taking the seat opposite to him.

"What? I'm just telling you the truth."

"Where are you coming from? I mean, you are all suited up" I ask him. We didn't talk about our work during the flight. So, we both didn't know each other's current profession.

"Ah... My dad told me he had some big meeting today, so I had to run the meeting at our company." I remembered about the meeting held in our company.

A waiter came by asking for our orders. The waiter was completely a pervert; from the corner of my eyes I could see him eyeing me completely. Jungkook gave his orders first, but I on the other hand was as confused as all of the foods were my favorite.

"Do you want some more time honey?" the waiter asked winking at me which made me look at him with a shock. Even before I could answer Jungkook reacted.

"Why don't you leave us alone until she decides what to eat unless you want to stay here and have your face smashed." He said giving the waiter a death glare.

The waiter bowed and left us. I simply looked at Jungkook and he just kept looking out the window without speaking a word or looking at me. I could sense him having problem in anger management; his eyes were filled with fury and something I can't tell exactly- jealousy?

I shook of the thoughts and broke the awkward silence between us. "Jungkook, why don't you choose for me? I'm really confused about what to eat." He smiled at me and nodded his head. He choose some and asked me if I'm fine with it and ordered them.

"I think I met your father already." I tell him to which he looks at me with furrowed brows. "I mean, there was a huge meeting in our company today and my father personally made me meet the Jeon's."

He still looked at me with a confused look. "I surely remember you telling me clearly that you were a medical student."

"Ah... that's a real long story. I can tell you if you're sure you won't be bored."

"Spill it" he said sternly. I'm sure he thinks of me as a liar. 

I tell him the whole story, his stern expression soon changed into a soft one. By the time I finished my story, the food was brought to our table by the same pervert waiter. Yet again he eyed me and smirked at me and I could see Jungkook glaring at him. I was gonna talk to Jungkook to distract him but was cut by a phone call from Mingyu.

I smiled at the phone and received it knowing I would end up with a mad Mingyu.

"Yeoboseyo"

"Hi my baby... I'm sorry I didn't reply to your messages. I slept off on the table writing my thesis."

"That's completely fine. What thesis were you doing? Is it the one that  had completed already?"

"Yeah. Can you please teach me that? Please pretty baby."

"Why are you being like this today? This is so not you... unless you are dru-"

"A-Aniyo... I'm not drinking. It's just that I miss you a lot"

I saw Jungkook waiting for me to start the food.

"Aigoo.... I'll call you later when I get home. I'm out with Jungkook for lunch"

"What? You are out with that boy? Why?"

"Hey, chill. I'll call you when I get home. Bye"

He didn't say anything and just hung up. As expected ended with a mad Mingyu.

"Mianhe Jungkook. Let's start now." I was so sorry for this boy.

"Gwenchana. Let me guess, was that your best friend?" shit I didn't see this coming.

"Um... I wouldn't lie to you Jungkook but, he's my boyfriend." His face dropped into pale expressionless one.

Shit, did that disappoint him? Should I have said that earlier to him? Why does that even matter to him by the way?

"Oh..." he gave me a slight smile and started his food so I started too.

Five minutes of complete silence among the two of us.

"Your father is tying up with our business in three months." I said breaking the suffocating silence.

"Yeah, I knew about that." He said and continued with his food. I could no more handle the awkwardness so I asked him, "Jungkook" he at me expression less.

"Did I say something wrong? You are surprisingly very silent today unlike the last time."

"Oh I'm sorry but I don't really talk while eating." Liar, the other day on the plane he wouldn't stop talking even if he had his mouth filled with food.

"Oh okay" I didn't want to bother him more with any questions so I just shrugged it off.

We finished our food and Jungkook paid for the food.

"Thanks for coming out for lunch with me. It was really nice knowing you."

What the hell. Why the hell is he being so formal all of a sudden? Such a bipolar!!!

"I need to thank you instead Jungkook. Thank you so much."

He slightly smiled at me, "Okay then, good bye" he said bowing to me and left. He didn't wait for my reply.

What is wrong with him today?

I was completely taken aback by his behavior. I got into my car and the driver drove me off to my house.

As soon as I got home I changed into something comfortable after a shower. I called Mingyu and explained everything to him. He wasn't really satisfied with my explanation but I had face time with him and showered him with a lot of virtual kisses. He was finally happy and I explained him the thesis that I had already done.

------------------------------------------------

A/n:

I'm excited for the upcoming album 'Dynamite' like crazy, are you?

Well, here's an update since one of asked for it. 

I have a draft of a new story, which is of mature contents and I'm not sure if I should publsh it though! *sighs*

I love you all <3