49. The First Time

"Honey, I heard from Jungkook that you are sick is everything fine?" Jungkook's mom asked me over the phone. "Nae eomma. Jungkook's just exaggerating things. I was just tired due to the work load that's it. You don't have to worry." I assured her.

"Okay, please take care of yourself."

"I will eomma, don't worry and please take care of yourself too."

"Sure but when am I going to be able to play with my grandchildren?" she asked me which made me choke on my own breath. "Eomma, I haven't thought about it yet." I told trying to sound as normal as possible. This topic always has been raised every single time we had a brief gathering, even on our wedding both our parents asked us about this.

"Yeah but please consider about this honey."

"Nae eomma, I will." I said and she hung up.

Jungkook has always been I mood to make babies but my virgin brain always hesitated. One night as we kissed each other, it became steamier and turned into a make out session. Jungkook was about to go further by taking off my clothes but I stopped him; him being the most understanding person that he is let it be but with a warning that the more I make him wait the more he would want me.

I got off with my period today and trust me this is one of the most relieving things. I got off work early today since there was no much work.

"Hello Mr. Jeon" I greeted my husband as I entered our house; Jungkook had his day off today. The moment I saw him in the kitchen my eyes went wide. "God Jungkook, what the hell." I shouted seeing the mess that was created in the kitchen. "Hello Mrs. Jeon, how have you been?" he asked, making his way towards me. "You look mighty fine." he said as his arms snaked around my waist.

"Jungkook, where's Mrs. Johnson and why are you mess-" I got cut off as his lips hovered over mine, I kissed him back as my arms made its way to his nape and my fingers interlocking with his silky dark hair. He pulled away and looked into my eyes "I've given the day off to all the workers today. It's just me and you." he said while rocking me back and forth. He then pulled me to the kitchen, showing the masterpiece that he had created. We finished our dinner and made our way to the bedroom. I quickly took a shower and changed onto one of his shirt which reached until my mid thigh while Jungkook was looking into his phone.

Jungkook left his phone and tapped the other side of the bed, signaling me to join him. I plopped myself on the bed and we both started cuddling.

"I love you babe." Jungkook said which made me look at him. "I love you too Kook." I said and pecked him. When I pulled back, Jungkook seemed a little upset, "What's wrong Kook?" I asked him.

"I wanted more" he said, pouting like a small kid. "More of what?" I asked him confused of what he meant.

"More of your addictive lips." He said which made chuckle. "You surely are the most adorable human ever." I said and placed my arms around his neck and pulled him closer. I kissed him as his hands went around my waist pulling me closer to him, making sure there was no space left in between.

His lips against mine felt as if it was meant to be, as if they were carved for each other. The feeling was unexplainable. Every time you kissed him, it felt magical.

*Author's POV*

Jungkook bit your lower lip sensually making you gasp. He took this opportunity to slide his tongue inside your mouth, exploring every corner. Since you never knew this, you just played along a little. When you were about to pull back to breath, Jungkook left your mouth and started kissing your jaw until he reached you neck. He kissed every corner and slowly started biting your skin leaving his mark on you. When he pulled the skin just above your collar bone in between his teeth, you moaned; he smirked on your skin and slowly hovered over you.

You knew what he wanted and this time you didn't want to stop him again and disappoint him so you let him pass. His hands snaked inside the shirt that you wore, caressing your bare torso while his mouth created an art on your neck. He then cupped your face looking into your eyes; "I want you Y/n" he said and kissed you again. "Kook... I- I haven't done this before." You said looking away from his eyes. "I haven't either babe but trust me I won't hurt you. You can stop me if it hurts." He said making you look back into his eyes.

You looked at him for good seconds and gulped before giving him a nod. He smiled and kissed you again. He moved down kissing every single inch of you which made you hold onto the sheets tighter and made sinful sounds leave your mouth. He undressed the both of you completely; you doubted for a minute if he would fit in you.

He placed himself at your entrance and cupped your face, "Are you ready?" he asked you. You locked you hands around his neck and nodded. He smiled at you, sending tingles to your already flipped stomach. He kissed you and slowly entered you making me gasp due to sudden pain as you grabbed Jungkook's shoulder pulling him closer, he placed his face in the crook of your neck kissing you. Tears rolled as you experienced a new pain of feeling stretched, "Jungkook stay there" you tell him as you adjusted to his size. He kissed your cheek and wiped your tears, nodding.

Few seconds passed with him staying inside you, you tapped his shoulder, "You can move Kook, just go slow please." You request him. "As you wish baby girl." He obliged and slowly went back and forth.

You could never forget this night, both of yours first time. The feeling of being one, the feeling you never experienced, the feeling of him being inside you making you both connect each other in every way.

"I love you baby" he said as he lay next to you, covering you both and holding your fragile body tightly against his muscular one. "I love you too Kook" I smiled with my eyes closed. He pecked me one last time and we both fell asleep in each other's embrace. 

-----------------------