40. Stalker-Pt.2

We got back to the shore; I collected the pictures of mine, thanked them and left. I was really hungry so I quickly took a taxi to the hotel even though it was at a walk able distance; my legs had totally given up.

I went in and took a nice hot shower, changed into a turtle neck sweater and a jean with a pair of shoes. I pulled my hair into a pony and went out to the hotel's restaurant. I noticed the men again at the restaurant and decided to ignore them. I ordered my food and ate in complete silence, I checked my phone not bothering to call anybody. I opened my instagram and liked a few posts and opened my dm's. Taehyung's name caught my eyes and I opened his dm.

TaeTae

Hey angel,

Hope you're doing well. Your dad had called me and told me everything.

I saw your new post; I hope you are not crying right now because if you are then trust me I'm going to find you.

If you ever feel lonely, I'm hoping you're wearing the ring that I gave you, so basically I'm with you.

I kept the mobile down and looked at the ring that I was wearing and that's when I decided that I was never gonna take it off. A tear rolled down and I smiled to the ring and continued reading.

I'm bored too... so you can tell me where you are so that I can join you.

Please take care of yourself and let me know if you want me to join you.

I smiled seeing at his dm's and just sent him a heart.

Then I got notified that Jungkook just sent me a snap, so I opened it.

A smile carved up on my face but was soon replaced by tears. I left the bills on the table and walked to the beach again. I sun was already set and it was getting darker outside. I sat by one of the benches and looked at the peaceful sea, hitting the shore with its waves.

I just kept staring at the sea and memories I had with Jungkook, the way we kept meeting each other even though I hoped not to and ended up knowing we were each other's childhood crush...

Everything gushed inside my brain, making my heart weaker and letting my eyes burn. The cold breeze dried the tears off my face, staining my red tinted cheeks. I rubbed my palms on my face and looked around so that nobody noticed me and again I had the two men sat far away from me.

It was already dark and I had to pass a small alley to reach my hotel's front door, so I stood up and looked at the beach one last time and taking a long breathe I started walking back to the hotel. I knew the men were stalking me and were now following me since I could see their shadows closely following my own. I finally reached the hotel safely and made it to my room.

I was too tired to even think about the two stalkers that I had and so I peacefully drifted into my dreamland.