21. Tie-up

Taehyung had explained everything to Jungkook. I could see the same wrath in Jungkook's eyes too. My tears threatened to fall as I was scared something wrong would again happen and it could bring both our companies to loss.

God please, I don't want things to go wrong again.

And the very next moment, to my surprise an announcement went off so I blinked my tears off.

"Ladies and gentlemen, can I please have your attention?" Mr. Jeon said on the mica.

"Jungkook and Y/n, please join us on the stage." He said again.

We both looked at each other and then I looked at Taehyung who didn't know what was going on. Jungkook lend his hand to me, I held his hand and we walked over to the stage. I felt as if my ribs would break due to speed at which my heart was beating.

"Cool down Y/n" Jungkook whispered in my ear and as his breathe touched the back of my ear, a line of thunder went down my spine making me flush completely. I nodded and after what felt like eternity, we reached the stage. I quickly moved near my mom and stood beside her.

I felt like a small girl trying to hide behind her mom's back. 

"So, since both the CEO's of our company are here I'd like to disclose our decisions." Mr. Jeon looked at my father and he just gave him a nod with a slight smile.

"Today we are making it official; The Kim's have accepted to tie up with us. Today, both the CEO's will sign up and make it official" Mr. Jeon finished with a huge grin.

I looked at the crowd below us and I could see that not all of them were happy about the decision. Obviously, why would people be happy if the rivals are getting stronger? I wasn't much happy either because this was supposed to be happening after months but, as usual my dad always has his own mind on everything. My eyes then fell on the wicked man, he just smirked at me.

My parents and the Jeon's gave me a formal hug. I shook hands with Jungkook. Then a woman came by with some papers and a pen and kept them. Somehow the women seemed very familiar, like as if I knew her. She looked at me and then at Jungkook as we were standing beside each other, and smiled at me.

"Do we know each other?" I asked her but she just shook her head and quickly rushed down the stage.

We both signed the agreement.

"I forgot to tell you that you look completely beautiful tonight... as always" Jungkook whispered again sending shivers down my knees.

"You look amazing too Mr. Jeon." I said while blushing like a freak.

He showed me his bunny smile. My smile faded as I saw the filthy man coming up the stage. He slowly made his way towards me but Jungkook slightly pushed me behind him.

"Congratulations Y/n" he congratulated me with his dirty smirk.

"Thank you, but please excuse us; we need to get to our friends" Jungkook spoke for me. Jungkook lend me his hand and I took it, but as we were about to leave,

"Ah... Mr. Wang." Mr. Jeon came to us with a wide grin.

"Jungkook, Y/n; meet Mr. Jackson Wang. He is one of our share holders. He just got back to town days ago." Mr. Jeon introduced us to Jackson.

Again, just great. I don't know how much more my work life can be worsened.

"Well, I hope it is going to be fun working with you both." He said as he smirked at me.

"We hope so too Mr. Wang, but please excuse us for now." Jungkook said and Mr. Jeon just nodded with a smile. Jungkook pulled me out from there and as we headed down the stage I saw my department heads coming in our way.

"Chukaheyo Ms. Kim" they all congratulated me and to my surprise they all knew Jungkook except for the girls.

The party further went on well. I got to know how Jungkook and the rest knew each other since their teenage. The girls even admired Jungkook a lot. Taehyung was stuck with me everywhere we moved which eventually made Jungkook a little bothered. We were all talking in one corner until the same girl who gave us the agreement on the stage came to us.

"Mr. Jeon..." she called Jungkook which grabbed all our attention.

"Nae" he replied.

"I'm going to leave now, I'll meet you at work on Monday." She said.

"Wait... Guys, this is Lisa..."

Lisa? No wonder she felt so familiar. She's grown so pretty. Oh my god, but why did she ignore me on the stage?

I didn't hear anything that Jungkook said after that and just rushed myself to hug her and surprisingly she hugged me back.

"I missed you" was the only thing I could say as tears flowed down my cheek. Finally I found someone who I loved back then, in fact I still love her.

"I thought you had forgotten me Y/n" she said as we broke our hug. I saw hints of tears on her cheeks too.

"How could I? You are my best friend silly?" I chuckled slightly as she nodded with a huge grin.

"Woow.... You know my secretary?" Jungkook asked with his finger pointing at Lisa.

"You don't have to work for Jungkook anymore. Let's exchange you with Taehyung" I said looking at Taehyung.

"What do you mean? I told you, I'm never gonna leave you." he got a bit too close to me, looking at me with his puppy eyes and a pout. God this man is a whole package.

I simply looked back at Lisa and then at Jungkook, and yet again I saw Jungkook was a bit disturbed. He was giving Taehyung death glares. I know he likes me but he doesn't have to act like that.

The party ended well and we got back home. I was completely exhausted by the whole hectic day. I took of my makeup and my clothes, put on one of Mingyu's hoodie that I brought with me and fell asleep the moment I lay my head on the pillow.

--------------------

A/n:

Double update!