Preface

With the twin jade of gusu lives the real twin of lan zhan, Lan ChúnÀi (pure love) known as the pure jade of gusu.

Lan ChúnÀi

Lan ChúnÀi is humble and kind but when it comes to family can be as sharp as a sting of gupin. Unfortunately ChúnÀi just like her twin talks less (one word more than lan zhan😉). Face as stonic as lan zhan gives out an cold aura which makes people admire but also fear her. Her icy blue eyes makes her look serene in her classic light blue gusu uniform and sacred forehead ribbon. Thin waist , long glassy black hair and graceful stance, she is as beautiful as one could get. Will anybody look past her cold aura and discover the pain she holds inside. Will anyone try to heal her wounded heart. Will she ever have a happy ending.......

Wei Ying

Wei Ying courtesy name Wei Wuxian disciple of the Yunmeng Jiang Sect has a joyful and mysterious nature. He Is often described as carefree however he cares deeply for his loved once and can even give his life up to save them. The tips of his light grey eyes and eyebrows typically retained the hint of a grin, wei can be easily recognized even in a crowd. As flirtatious as he is there is no one yet who has captured his mind or could tame him. Behind the smiling face lies sorrows tucked away into a deep corner of his heart. Can anyone see the real him. Can someone help his solve his inner conflict.

Lan Zhan

Lan Zhan courtesy name Lan Wangji is the second young master of the Gusu Lan Sect . He is beautiful, with fair skin, black hair, and light eyes with long eyelashes. The outlines of his waist and back are smooth and graceful, yet strong. Coldness surrounds him . He is always seen with an expressionless face as if facing death itself. The forever upright and pride of gusu . Half of the twin jade of gusu. Talks less then minimal. No one can understand him other than his brother and twin sister. He dresses in the characteristic white robes and forehead ribbon of the Gusu Lan Sect. Stubbornly Rule abiding Lan Zhan has a strong sense of justice and helps any and every person that needs him. Do you think someone can make his stonic heart flutter make him a bit more soft and relaxed.......

Wen Qing

Wen Qing leader of a small subdivision of the Qishan Wen Sect. A beautiful maiden with light skin and sweet features despite an arrogant expression . She has dark, ink-colored eyes,and wears the glowing red sun robes of the Qishan Wen Sect, with flames dancing around her sleeves and collar to indicate her high position. She is proud of her status as a favorite of Wen Ruohan's . Many cultivators hopes that she would take over the Qishan Wen Sect. Wen Qing has a no-nonsense attitude, and can be frequently seen scolding her younger brother for his timid nature. She is always worried about her brother and lives to save him from all the troubles in the world. But will there be anyone to care for her. Will she be cherished by someone in the same way she cherishes her brother. Will someone protect her the same way she protects her brother.......

What if Wei Ying fell in love with Lan ChúnÀi. And Lan Zhan with Wen Qing?  Let's hope this time lan zhan doesn't have to wait 16 years for Wen Qing and Wei Ying doesn't have to die. Join me in this beautiful journey of the untamed love.

♡Zin~