One: First Day

Third person POV

Taehyung woke up from a cold bucket of water on him. "Wake up you Lazy shit" a pack mate said then leaving Taehyung on the bed all wet. Taehyung just sighed and got up and started to look for some clothes for his First Day in college. But Taehyung ended up falling do from his mate going out with some girls/boys make out with them leaving Taehyung with big purple, red, marks on him. Taehyung just sighed again then getting up and then started sing.

( play the song ^)

The worst was given to me from the heart of the love less
I played the games fixed the puzzles though I'm missing pieces
And I act like my life is just perfect
But behind this smile it really hurt me
I'm trying to save my love, saving myself  with an umbrella

That's all that Taehyung wrote he wasn't finish with his song. After that Taehyung found some clothes and put then on and then he grab his back pack and left not forget to put on his blindfolded.

( Taehyung's Outfit)

Taehyung put on his white blindfolded and went downstairs

Taehyung put on his white blindfolded and went downstairs. As Taehyung went downstairs he can feel his packmates talking about him, looking at him, calling him names. Taehyung just sighed then someone called him

" hey freak where are you going" ??? Said Taehyung just stayed quite " hey don't ignore" ??? Said as he started to walk closer to Taehyung. " I said don't ignore me" he said as he pushed Taehyung hard and end up hitting wall hard Taehyung whimper. Taehyung didn't like use his powers on his pack mates because they let them him stay even if they treat Taehyung badly.
Taehyung was grab by his arm and then a painful scream came out of Taehyung as jack twisted Taehyung arm " p- pl-please j-j-jac-k stop please it h-hurts" " such a weak shit no wonder your mommy had to save you from that Daniel guy" jack said well laugh at Taehyung.

Taehyung looked around then so that the door was open so Taehyung took a chance to run for it. As Taehyung ran he could hear jack yelling at him say " Alpha won't like that you ran out without Permission you freak"

Taehyung POV

I ran in till I was out of sight. I cried telling myself that I'm so weak. I wanted my pain to stop so I look for something sharp and I found a glass part. Then I said " I'm sorry eomma I'm so sorry I'm not strong, I'm not perfect I couldn't keep your promise....I'm I- I'm J-just a disappointment I'm sorry eomma" I cried as I make new fresh cuts on both of my arms. I got up and wipe my tears then put my blindfolded back on and act like nothing happen and started walking to school.

(Skip to the school)

I was amazed by how beautiful the school look. Their was so many students. I looked around the campus their was so many flowers, plants, and their was even a little cafe that I plan on working at. I took out my phone too check the time it was 7:32 I had lot of time to find my class. Then I decided to look for the office to pick my class.

"U-m can y-you please te-tell me where's t-t-the o-office" " sure my name is y/n kim y/n"

"O-oh um Taehyung k-kim Taehyung" I said but for some reason her name sounds so familiar. I thought but I didn't think much into it.

Third person POV

Y/n showed where the office was to Taehyung. Taehyung said thank you to y/n.

"Hey why don't you come meet my friends and my mate we can all hangout" said y/n Taehyung was so happy that someone ask him to hangout but Taehyung thought that if they fine out that he's a moon Omega they'll call him a freak and treat him like his pack mates.

" u-um thank you but I-I'm g-go-going t-to t-the office an-and p-ic-pick m-my c-c-class and after t-that I'm g-going t-to the l-library " Taehyung cursed himself for stuttering. " okay then see you around" y/n said before walking away from Taehyung. 

Taehyung was now sitting in front of the principal as he was picking his class. Taehyung chose photography, singing , art and making clothes and of course the regular class. As soon Taehyung was finished he ask permission to leave then bow and left.
Taehyung then check the time to see what time dose his classes started he took out his phone it was 8:12 his math class started at 8:00. He cursed himself for being late then started running to his class.

(Time skip)

Taehyung POV

I was now standing in front of the door of my math class I decided to check the time again so I took out my phone and check the time " shit" I cursed to myself because it was now 8:21. It's my first day and I'm already late on my first day.

I slowly raise my hand to knock. Then I heard 'Came in' I opened the door and noticed everyone looking at me. " May I ask why are you late" said the lady in front of class " I'm s-sor-sorry for b-being l-la-lat-late I-I'm new h-here" I said cursing myself for stuttering again. " why didn't you say so I'm your math teacher miss. Lucy you can sit next to jeongyeon please raise your hand" said Miss. Lucy

Jeongyeon raises her hand and I walked to where she was. " hi I'm yoo jeongyeon from the Blood Moon pack and you" " I'm k-Kim T-Taehyung from the neon pack" I said

Math class ended quick I was getting my things when the girl next to me ask me something " hey do you want to hangout with my mate" said jeongyeon " s-sure but let me go to t-the l-library" " yeah see you later bye" "b-bye"

————————————————————

Guys I'm sorry for taking long and thank you guys for reading my book and don't worry jungkook and Taehyung will meet in the next chapter byeee my loves🥺🥺💜🥺

                 Taekook_jeontaehyung

Guys I'm sorry for taking long and thank you guys for reading my book and don't worry jungkook and Taehyung will meet in the next chapter byeee my loves🥺🥺💜🥺                   Taekook_jeontaehyung