Twenty-Two: Leaving

N

N

ot edited

Third Person POV

In the Main House of Blood Moon Pack

"Your a cheating pieces shit" "And your liar that thinks that you can get away with every" said Jin to Namjoon

"I think we should stop playing now." said Jimin as he fold the monopoly board. "No kiss for a week" Namjoon eye's widen on what Jin said to him. Namjoon ran to Jin and hugged him as he apologized to jin. "I'm so sorry my love please forgive me." "NO" said Jin as he cross his arms and pout. And as for Namjoon he had his arms around Jin waist's as he apologized.

Jimin started to giggle on what he was seeing. Yoongi came up to Jimin wrapping his arms around jimin. Jimin looked at his alpha as he smiled. "How do think the date went for Taehyung and Jungkook." whispers Jimin to Yoongi.

"I have no idea how it went but I hope it went fine." spoke yoongi.

To Taekook.

Third Person POV

Taehyung and Jungkook where now laying down on the soft grass. As Taehyung had his head on top of Jungkook chest hearing his alpha heart beat and as for Jungkook hand one arm on taehyung waist. They both didn't speak to each other enjoy the silence but not intill Jungkook gets a call from his dad.

Taehyung looked at jungkook as he get his phone from his pocket and answers it."hey dad whats up" "Jungkook I did you to get home I need to tell you something important." "Can't you just tell me on the phone" Jungkook could hear his father sigh on what he said to him.

"Is Taehyung with you?'' "Yeah does it have to do with taehyung" Jungkook asked his dad. "No it doesn't it's just that I want you to tell but in person please son come home." Jungkook sighed as he just said yes and ended the call.

"Pup we need to go home. My dad what to talk to me " "oh okay lets pick" said taehyung as Jungkook started to pick up. After they picked up they both left with them holding hands.

In Jungkook's Car

"I still can't believe that you are finally my lover" said Jungkook as Taehyung blusheds on what Jungkook said to him. "You know that your lip are so soft that I might kiss them again" Taehyung eyes widen on what Jungkook said to him as Jungkook had a smirk on his face. "what your a little shy" Taehyung punch Jungkook shoulder not knowing he used his strength. Jungkook holds his shoulder then says "You punch really hard for an omega I don't need to worry about you get harassed by anyone." said Jungkook .

Taehyung eye widene as he reailed what he did. Taehyung lifted the shirt to see the shoulder his eyes widened even more on what he saw there was a purple burise on Jungkook shoulder. "I'm so sorry jungkook I didn't think I would hit that hard." taehyung said as he apologized to Jungkook.