Twenty-One: My Eyes

--------------------

Third Person POV

Jungkook took Taehyung hand and they both left toegther as they walked out together. There were both a blushing mess, Jungkook just smiled when he looked at his and taehyung hand.

"do you want to take the car or do you want to walk together" asked Jungkook as he looked at taehyung " well you were the one who plan the date so you choose." ssaid taehyung as he looked at Jungkook.

Taehyung and Jungkook walked to the car and they both got in. Jungkook then started the car and they both drove off. As they got close to the date jungkook took out a blindfolded forgetting that his omega was wearing a blindfolded already. "Tae here wear this blindfol-never mind I forgot that you wearing one already"said Jungkook as his cheeks went red for embarrassment what he said as for Taehyung he kept giggling at jungkook "it okay Jungkook" said Taehyung as he kept giggling.

Then taehyung spoke again "if this date go well I will let you see my eyes" said Taehyung, Jungkook as eyes widen as he started to drive again "really tae!" Taehyung nodded. Jungkook then started to dance a happy dance, taehyung smiled but soon faded as he remembered what his mother told him.

Flashback

Little taehyung was running around when his mother called him. "Taehyung I TOLD NOT TO GO OUT WITH OUT YOUR BLINDFOLDED IT'S DANGEROUS TO THE PEOPLE SEE YOU IN THE EYES" said Mrs Kim as she ran making a blindfolded with her powers.

Taehyung stopped running and just let his mother put the blindfolded to cover his eyes. Taehyung pout as he cross his arms. "Mommy why do I have to put this on" Taehyung said as he pointed at the blindfold

"Well because your a moon omega people like other werewolf and humans can't look into your eye." "How can I make go away" said little taehyung.

Mrs Kim signed as she told her son all the time about this. Taehyung looked at his mother as he pouted, Mrs Kim then spoke "Taehyung sweetheart I told you this many to make them go away your mate has look at you with love but the eye color won't change but they won't anyone, you can also make your eye change a different color but it won't last long." Said Mrs Kim

"Will my mate love me" said Taehyung, Mrs Kim looked at her son then patted his head and said "Yes your mate will." Said Mrs Kim

End Of Flashback

Taehyung looked at Jungkook as Jungkook had his hand on his thigh as he dover closer to the date.

Time skip

"Here we are don't look okay tae" said Jungkook as he looked at taehyung, taehyung just nodded as he smiled.