Ten: My Sister

————————————————————

Taehyung ran to his room and shut the door with his powers leaving echo of a bang down the hallway.

"Taehyung open the door please.......KIM TAEHYUNG open the door." said Mrs Kim from other side of the door. Taehyung sighed and opened the door and was surprised by a huge by his mother and his father. He hugged them back as he had tears in his eyes.

" Were sorry Taehyung that we left you their" said Mr Kim "it fine" Taehyung said they all stop huge and Taehyung asked a question " Were is she" both of his parents were confused " Were who" Taehyung looks at them before say " My sister" said Taehyung " sh-" but before Mr Kim could speak y/n open the door yelling " Mom dad" Taehyung was in shook seeing y/n right in front of him. He knew when he so her at school and told her name she sounded familiar.

Taehyung went up to y/n and huge her as Taehyung had tears in his eyes. While Taehyung was hugging y/n looked at at her parents and mouth 'Does he now' both her parents nodded and y/n huge Taehyung back y/n had tears on her eyes too.  " D-did you k-kn-know whe-when I-I first me-met you" Taehyung said while sobbing and stuttering. Y/n node's as in 'yes' 

" Son we will leave you alone Kay" Said Mr Kim and grabs his wife's hand and went out of Taehyung room. The door closed and it was just Taehyung and y/n hugging each other and sobbing.

Few minutes later

They both stop hugging and sit on the bed. "Wh-why didn't y-yo-you tell me when we met" y/n sigh before saying " I didn't want to tell because I was sacred the-that you would hate me f-for b-bei-being a b-bad ol-olde-older sister" said y/n as she started crying again Taehyung looked at her and said " Your not a bad older sister the bad person is Daniel not you" before continuing "I'm just happy to see you again it's been years" said Taehyung as he hugged his sister

Time skip

After Taehyung and his family talk he wanted to talk to his mother.
"M-Mom can I talk to you" Said Taehyung a little nervous to talk to his mom " Sure sweetheart" said Mrs. Kim

They sat on the bed and Taehyung spoke. "Mom can I show my eyes to my mate." said Taehyung " Oh of course but when your ready is there anything else you want to tell me " said Mrs Kim Taehyung nodded

"V Should I tell her about the Daniel thing" "Yes Tae Yes tell her for she can now" "Your right V"

"Actually there is something i-it's about Daniel" Mrs Kim's eyes widened "did he do something to you" ask Mrs Kim

Taehyung nodded and showing a mark on his neck and Mrs Kim gasp she stood up and said " Let me get your father" sad Mrs Kim about to open the door. But Taehyung stopped her " No mom please don't" Said Taehyung grabbing his mother hand.