Nine: Mr Kim and Mrs Kim

Sorry for not updating My mom took my phone but hey I hope you enjoy this I love you and have a beautiful day 🥺💜🐰🐯🦋
Ps: please put the video I put thanks 🥺💜💜
——————————————————

 Sorry for not updating My mom took my phone but hey I hope you enjoy this I love you and have a beautiful day 🥺💜🐰🐯🦋Ps: please put the video I put thanks 🥺💜💜——————————————————

Before jungkook made Taehyung look at him and kiss his cheek everyone was shook on what jungkook just did.

" that's for kissing my cheek earlier" whispered jungkook to Taehyung ear they both looked at each other in their own world they both started blush.  The other just watched as if it was a karma of two falling in love.

Jungkook hands go up on Taehyung blindfolded ( the bandanna taehyung use it to cover his eyes) and slowly started to untie it Taehyung wa quick to react and grab jungkook hand.

" Sorry for that " jungkook apology's for    touching Taehyung blindfold and tie it back. Taehyung just nodded and got back up.

" Are you guys together is he your mate jungkook" ask Namjoon Taehyung started to blush but when he said is he your mate made Taehyung worry since he didn't now if Jungkook like him as his mate even though his mate had all ready told him that jungkook love him's but he is just a crowed to tell Taehyung.

Taehyung watched as jungkook didn't say anything. But what jungkook said shook him " Maybe a mate isn't actually bad it actually ever amazing" Said jungkook looking at Taehyung like his everything because he is Taehyung is his whole world.

"We should start walking again or we are going to be late" Said Namjoon everyone agrees and starts walking again leaving Taehyung and Jungkook alone. Jungkook looked at Taehyung and grabbed his hand and said " Come on let's ditch school" "B-but s-school Jungkook" " Don't worry about it love come lets leave I what to show you some thing back at the pack" Taehyung just nodded and looked down to see both of his and Jungkook hands are hold hands he starts blushing and both of them start running not wanting to get caught.

When jimin, Jin, Namjoon,nayeon, yoongi, hoseok, y/n and jeongyeon were all in front of the school in till they noticed that. Both of jungkook and Taehyung were quite the whole walk they look back as they all crused " Fuck that jungkook must have took Taehyung and ditch school" said all of them.

" THAT JUNGKOOK WILL BE DEAD WHEN I SEE HIM FOR TAKING MY BABY" both of jin and jeongyeon making people scared of Jin but not jeongyeon since she wouldn't hurt a fly.

Time skip

Jungkook took Taehyung to a beautiful place there was lake, flowers everywhere there was green everywhere too. Jungkook started to take off his shirt make Taehyung panic on what jungkook doing Taehyung started panicking more when jungkook also started to take off his pants leaving in boxers. Taehyung stares at jungkook abs making jungkook notice and smirk and say. " Like the view take picture it will last longer" Said jungkook smirking. Taehyung blush looking away Taehyung turn back around when he heard a splash of water Taehyung looked to see jungkook in the water.