Six:friends?

So I started school so it will be hard to update so I'll try my best.
🥺😖💜
————————————————————
Third person POV

"Talk" yelled the head alpha.

After Taehyung told him how he met Jungkook the head alpha started yelling. " I TOLD YOU NOT TO LEAVE WITHOUT PERMISSION AND WHAT DID YOU DO" yelled the head alpha.

A tears went down Taehyung's cheek. The head alpha sigh and let Taehyung go .  "Start packing" said the head alpha  right when he was about to leave Taehyung spoke.

" S-sir i-is the l-lu-lune s-st-sti-still missing" said Taehyung the head alpha stoped and turned around and just answered with a nod 'yes'.  " I'm sorry" Taehyung mumble the head alpha just sighed and left.

Taehyung didn't have a lot of things so it was quick to pack. Taehyung was now going downstairs when he  tripped and end up falling on his face. When Taehyung look up to see his mate and his parents looking he also so his mate and parents they had a disgusted face on them. Taehyung thought they were looking at him. Taehyung slowly got up and look back to see jack smirking at him waving him goodbye.

Taehyung was now outside with his small backpack on his hand and his supplies for design. Taehyung stood there eyes close waiting for his mates parents. Jungkook walk up to Taehyung and said " why do you have your eyes close" said jungkook but Taehyung didn't speak just listen "are you blinded or something" jungkook said.

But Taehyung didn't say anything just smile jungkook look at him but then look away because he was looking at him and cursed his wolf for looking.

When the jeons family and Taehyung was about to go in the car when he heard the head alpha called jungkook's father.

(The head alpha and Jungkook's father )

"Mr Jeon can I talk you privately" said the head alpha. Mr Jeon just look back at his wife who nodded and mouthed 'Go'

"What did you what to talk about" said Mr Jeon. " I need you to make Taehyung you maid and give him punishment when he doesn't do the things right" said the head alpha.

Mr Jeon look at him shook " And why would I do that his not in your pack and also we don't treat my pack lik- " Mr Jeon was cut off my the head alpha in tears in his eye and what he said shook him

" Do you want your family on the line of death or your wife taking away from you" said with tears in his eyes

" w-what" said Mr Jeon with eyes widened " Hurt Taehyung do anything to him m-my n-name w-wa-wait never mind I-I c-can't n-no-not here b-but p-pl-please l-li-listen t-to m-me " said the head alpha with fear in his voice.

" I'm not s-sure if I could do that" said Mr. Jeon before leaving

(At Blood Moon pack)

When Mr. Jeon was driving he started to remember what the head alpha of the neon pack said.

"Hurt Taehyung do anything to him I-I-I c-can't n-no-not here b-but p-pl-please l-li-listen t-to m-me  " said the head alpha with fear in his voice

Mr Jeon was so in his thoughts he didn't now that his wife has been calling him

"Honey.. Honey" said Mrs Jeon before sighting and mind linking him