Eleven: Yeontan

Third Person POV

Third Person POV

Taehyung turned around when he heard sound coming from the bushes. Taehyung awed  when he saw something he didn't expect to see. There was a little dog this fur was black and brown. Taehyung crouch down to pick up the dog.

" bark once if you're at a boy by twice if you're a girl" Said Taehyung.

What he didn't expect was when the dog spoke . "I'm a boy you human" said the dog. Taehyung eyes widened "d-did I make y-you t-talk"  " No you dummy I can speak just you" "o-oh" Said Taehyung.

Taehyung was  a little shock since the dog can talk to him like a normal human just like him.

" do you have a name since I don't call you dog" said Taehyung " no I don't have a name" said the dog. Taehyung put the dog and laid down and thought before speak.

" how about Yeontan do you like it" said Taehyung. "yes you are my new owner" said yeontan amd crawling on Taehyung lap.

They both stand for while before Taehyung look up on the sky and so that it was all ready dark. Taehyung grabs yeontan and start walking back to the pack.

"If you tell my secret I will tell yours" Taehyung stopped walk and look At yeontan "you so what I did"  "yes and when you stomped the flowers bloom it was so cool" said yeontan .

'So he think I'm a Green Omega' thought Taehyung

(A/N: A green Omega is a Omega who has only one power so a moon Omega is a strong that has more powers and can get new powers too and if your a green Omega you can't get new powers)

"Actually I'm not a green Omega" Yeontan notice and got off Taehyung grab and bow (a/n: he lowered his head that in away of bow)

"I'm sorry your majesty" said Yeontan. Taehyung smile and shook his head 'no' " Don't do that I'm don't like it" Said Taehyung. Yeontan stopped bowing and started jumping asking Taehyung to cray him and Taehyung did.

"Not talking to me anymore" said Taehyung. "Sorry can I have your permission to speak"said Yeontan " Yeontan I told you you don't have to be fancy around me I don't like it you can just talk normally to me just a few minutes ago"

" Okay I just wanted to say that you won't tell anyone that I can speak" said Yeontan

" And why would I do that" said Taehyung

Time skip

Taehyung was now in front of the main house only to see Jungkook running to him. And hugging him while he was hugging Jungkook he didn't noice the little dog Taehyung was hold his arms.

Yeontan was getting squish he bit Jungkook arm making Jungkook stop hugging Taehyung. And looked down to see a dog in his mate arms.