Ninteen: Make Over

Start writing your story

Play the song.

Third Pesron POV

Taehyung and Jungkook were now boyfriends they both held hands as their faces we're all red. They we're now in front of the  school. Students started to whisper as both of the mates we're hold hands both of the boy let go of them holding hands going to their class. taehyung was about to his class but stopped when his name was called and that person is Jeon Jungkook himself.

"Taebaby" said Jungkook as Taehyung blushed "You have something on cheek" said Jungkook as he walked to his mate. taehyung and Jungkook both sated at each other as students were around them. As some people were jeonles and some were happy. Fangirling was heard when jungkook kiss Taehyung cheek makeing Taehyung blush more.

"See you at lunch" said Jungkook as he left a Blushing Taehyung.

In Class with Taehyung.

Taehyung first was Fashion he sat in his seat and waited for the teacher to come in. Taehyung took out his notebook and started to draw. Taehyung was too busy drawing thaat he didn't noice Wendy and some other girls coming up to him.

"Hey slut I see you took my Jungkook away from me" said Wendy, taehyung then looked up at Wendy and spoke "I didn't take anything and I'm not a slut you are and wendy why are you here" "Well slut I have the same classes as you and can you also explain this" showing  a photo that was taken by a student of Jungkook kissing his cheek. taehyung blushed but then he shook his head.
"What about it" said taehyung "Well you slut his MINE NOT YOURS MINE" yelled Wendy as she grabbed taehyung hair pulling him back.
taehyung groan and grabbed wendy arm and tight it.

Wendy started to yell in pain and let go of taehyung hair. Taehyung just looked at her before going back to drawing the outfit. Then the teacher came after a few mintues later.

"Hello students my name is Jukyung I'm an Omega and a teacher of the fashion class" said Jukyung she was about to speak again when she was cut off be someone walking.

A handsome man came in with a lunch bag in his hand. "Honey you left you lunch bag in the kichten" ??? said then a student spoke " Jukyung is thst your husband" yelled a student.

Jukyung blush and nodded "Yes this is my husband Han seojun" said Jukyung, han seojun then spoke "hello I'm her husband and if you do something to her then the last thing you will see is me" said Han seojun.

Everyone nodded, Han seojun then left but not before kissing jukyung cheek leave her blush eveyone then said ohhhhhh~

Taehyung smiled at how cute they looked together, Jukyung started to teach as taehyung followed at what she did, taehyung first class about end when Jukyung had something to say. "Students I have something to tell you the principal said that we are all have a fashion show on December I still don't now on what were doing yet that the principal told class dismiss." said Jukyung as taehyung was about to leave he was stop by his teacher Jukyung.

"Taehyung I have something to say to you I was walking around class I saw your draws they looked beautiful I was wonder if maybe you want to help make this outfit is a fanstay one but of coures if you don't want to then it's okay.'' said Jukyung, taehyung was just starring till he spoke when jukyung called his name.

"Yes I would love to help you Jukyung when should I come over" said Taehyung as he smiled. " Friday at 3:00 pm I will give you my phone number later" said Jukyung as taehyung nodded.

Time Skip

Taehyung POV

It was now lunch time I was starving to death my stomach kept on growling and everyone would look at me. I was walk to lunch when someone grab me.

"hey what the hell was that for" I said as I noice it was Jin that grab me. "Why didn't you tell use" said Jeongyeon. I looed at her in confuse "Tell you what" "omg taehyung you and jungkook are dating.'' said Y/n as I blush like crazy. "when did you start dating" asked Jimin "we-well we Ju-st st-started dating to-today" I said.

They all looked that me as there jaws droped "WHAT'' they all yell " yeah we're are going on a date today after sch- HEY WHAT HELL WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING LET ME DOWN." I yelled as they carried me

"WE ARE GOING TO GIVE YOU A MAKE OVER" said Jimin as y/n carried me out the school. "But lunch" I said as I pout "We will buy you panda express" said Jeongyeon. Then my eyes shinned like the sun.

Time Skip

We were now in the mall I was still carried by y/n I kept whinning telling them to put me down. But they didn't people starred at use weridly but we it ignored, in a few mintuse we found a store call gucci but we were all broke to get anything there so we went somewhere else.

Third Persom POV

Taehyung was now in a closet room as jimin, Jin, y/n and jeongyeon we're getting clothes taehyung check the time it was 2:30 school was about to end. Taehyung was using his phone when clothes was throw at him he looked up only to see more clothes getting throw at him.

"STOP THROW MORE CLOTHES I HAVE SO MUCH CLOTHES ALL READY" Yelled taehyung " AND ALSO WHAT WRONG ON WHAT I HAVE ON I CAN ALSO MAKE MYSELF CLOTHES YOU NOW GUYS.''

Jimin then said "Taehyung it's your first date with your mate it has to be special taehyung" taehyung then realize that jimin is right it's his and jungkook first date then blushed. Taehyung thoughts were cut off when Jungkook call him.

taehyung then answered the phone "hello?'' Taehyung are you okay are you safe is jin with you?'' said Jungkook on the other line "Yeah jimin, Jin, jeongyeon and Y/n we are at the mall why?" said Taehyung. "Because I was worried for you" said Jungkook on the other line taehyung blushed on what he said to him.

" Well go don't have to worry about me" said Taehyung as he still blush and be came shy. "I'm sposed to worrying about you" said Jungkook as he blushed. Taehyung was about to speak when he heard footstep taehyung then tolf Jungkook he need to leave. Taehyung ended the call and his eyes change dark red even if taehyung had the blindfold you can see the dark shad of red.

"Sir we have thing about that boy" said a bodygraud and gave Daniel paper about taehyung just when Daniel was about to open the paper about taehyung when he was cut by Jimin and the others knoking on his closelt room door. taehyung crused under his breath and answered. "I'm still in here" said Taehyung "No Kim Taehyung get out of that closet we have perfect outfit for you and also we have to dye your hair'' said Jin

" What"  taehyung Yelled

"and also taehyung these two men seem to need to use the closet room" said Jin.

Time skip

Taehyung back to his normal clothes and went out of the change room. "Sorry for bothering you my name is Kim Daniel and you must be Kim Taehyung'' said Daniel as Taehyung eyes widen

Hello guys I hope you enjoys this I will edits this later if you see any mistakes I will fix it later byee