Seventeen: Omega/ Heat

————————————————————

Third person POV

Taehyung mother created some knifes and they started floating "I need you to now the moonlight ability"  "But a why so suddenl-" Taehyung was cut of my his mother throwing a knife right at him. Taehyung eyes widened he lifted his hand and shot purple flames out of it.

Taehyung ended up cutting his arm but was able to block the other knife that were fly at him.

He close his eyes and use his powers to see the future he didn't now how control it but he tried. He so himself close his eyes and then thought of something that made him angry.

As Taehyung mother she created something more bigger to see if Taehyung could take it.

Taehyung close his eyes and did what he so in the future then thought about something that made him angry was him leaving his father when he was being attack by other wolf. Taehyung gritted his teeth but stayed clam and stayed focus.

And when he started floating, Purple flames circle around him and his mother. Taehyung mother made a shield to protect herself and Taehyung shot ever power he had it did affected him as tears fell down from his cheek do to the pain and his eyes glowed ever color.

 Taehyung mother made a shield to protect herself and Taehyung shot ever power he had it did affected him as tears fell down from his cheek do to the pain and his eyes glowed ever color

Taehyung used all his strength he ended up fainting for so much power. His right hand was full purple but just one finger Was full purple, Blood was coming out his noise and ears.

"Taehyung! TAEHYUNG!" Mrs Kim yelled as she ran to her son that just fainted. She carried him back to the main pack house but not before shooting out water for the purple flame can go out.

Time skip

Taehyung woke up by Jungkook sitting next to him and he was laying on a bed. "Jungkook were am I at" Jungkook woke up by hearings Taehyung voice.

"O-oh you're in the hospital right now your mom told use that you faint but she didn't say why but I drove you here and you have been here for like a week or two" Said Jungkook