Three:Mate pt 2

Guys this part is jungkook focus of Mate. Have an amazing day bye my loves 🥺
——————————————————

Third person POV

Jungkook woke up by a girl next to him. He pushed her off the bed and started it changing he was about leave when the girl said "babe~ where are you going" said the girl with a pout. Jungkook thought it was disgusting and rolled his eyes and said " don't call me babe and you were just one night stand so leave me alone" jungkook said before leaving the girl alone.

Jungkook didn't feel like going to  school so he skipped it and started walking Back to his pack.

Time skip

Jungkook was now outside of the head alpha house jungkook check the time it was 10:37 am.

Jungkook knew he was going to get in trouble by the head alpha and the head Luna his parents. Jungkook open the door and was greeted by both his parents standing together with their arms crossed. "Jungkook where were you" Mrs. Jeon said " no where mom" " don't no where me mom jungkook you can't be doing this" said Mrs. Jeon with worried and angrier in her voice.

" jungkook your mother has a point your hurting your mate jungkook you can't keep doing this" said Mr. Jeon " doing what huh" jungkook said with annoying voice.

Both of his parents were mad and tried of their son attitude. "That's it I'm tried with your attitude jungkook your coming with us to the neon pack now go and get change" Mrs. Jeon said
Jungkook whined to his parents but it didn't work so he walked to his room and looked for some clothes.

Jungkook outfit

(Without the mask and the bag)

Jungkook walked downstairs and their stood his parents waiting for him. Then all of them walked out.

( time skip at the neon park)
Time: 1:29 pm

They arrived at the pack and when Jungkook came out of girls were drooling over him. Jungkook smirked and thought that he will hookup with one of them later " welcome to the neon pack" said the head alpha

Jungkook POV

I didn't really like the head alpha of this pack. He looked weird to me but I just pushed it side and we all walked inside the house.

When I walked inside a smell hit me but I wasn't that strong.

" mom I smell something" I whispered to my mom

"What do you smell jungkook" said my mother. " I smell strawberries and honey but it's not that strong" " jungkook it's your mate go look around" I did what my mother said.
I ask for permission to look upstairs the head alpha said yes and I walked upstairs.

I followed the smell and I found myself in a small room it was cold.

My wolf was angry and so was I my mate only has a bed that doesn't look comfortable and few clothes their was no heater for the winter then their was dried blood on floor. My blood was boiling of anger. Before my wolf came out a girl came up to me.

" hi handsome" said the girl with a cute voice. I felt like vomiting but I played along. " hey beautiful" I said almost gagging. I put my hand on her waist and her hand went to my neck. I was about to do something but my wolf talked.

'Jungkook don't your dare' but I didn't listen I kiss her neck I was about to do more when my wolf came out. My eyes turn red then my wolf spoke.

"Don't touch me with your dirty hand" said my wolf JK with my alpha voice. The girl ran out the room while crying. 'I told you not to do that it's hurt your mate dumbass' ' yeah yeah let's look around' ' okay just don't do anything stupid'

I walked around their wasn't lot of things. In till I so a box full of stuff that didn't really got my attention but something did a camera. I got the camera and decided to look through the library of the camera. To my surprise their was lot of videos and photos.

Their was this photo of a girl and boy huge each other. I didn't really pay attention to the boy but the girl. She look lot like one of my friends y/n then I look at boy more I noticed that they both look alike. Then I look back boy and I noticed that the boy had a beautiful boxy smile.  I didn't even notice that I was showing my bunny smiling and my mother was look at me. In till she spoke

Third person POV

" I haven't seen that smile since you were a kid" Mrs. Jeon spoke jungkook stop smiling "what do you want mom" " I came here because the wolves here want to show use the pack" said Mrs. Jeon

Jungkook was confused " wasn't the head alpha here was going to show use around" said jungkook while he raise one of his eyebrow. "I thought so to but he said their someone coming so he couldn't" said Mrs. Jeon. Jungkook thought it was weird but push it away. Both them walked down and went around the pack.

Three hours later

Jungkook was tried his feet from walking so much. Jungkook was about to tell his mom when a beautiful smell hit him. JK was howling jungkook mom look at him weird in till she noticed that jungkook whisper mate. Mrs.Jeon was about to tell him to go after his mate when she so jungkook running to his mate.

Jungkook ran like his life depend on it. Jungkook was now in the woods he followed the smell and it lead him to some abandoned playground jungkook was about turn around when he so a beautiful boy with a white dress. Jungkook hide himself behind a tree and look at the beautiful boy. "Wow he look beautiful" jungkook said

'What are you wait for run to him' siad JK ' no I'm going to hurt him' said jungkook 'says the one doing it with other people ' said JK' that's a different story' said Jungkook ' no it isn't you just couldn't wait for your mate' said JK. Jungkook stayed  quiet 'if you won't do it then I will' Said JK

Before jungkook could speak JK took over and run up to the boy and up on him. 'He looks so much beautiful closer'

Jungkook eyes turn red and said

"Mate"