Twenty-Four: Promise

Start writing your story

Third Person POV

Taehyung and Jungkook were out of bathroom now on taehyung's bed, as Jungkook dryed taehyung hair with a towel.

"Taehyung..."

"Y-yes"

"Why do you cut yourself"

Taehyung didn't speak, " Is it because what I did to you and your last pack did to you." Taehyung just nodded. Jungkook didn't say anything feeling guilty because he was a part of taehyung cutting himself.

" I was so used people calling me useless, dirty, whore, slut, poor, freck, ugly and etc......and I believe them, I did think I was all those things but the one that hurt the most was 'You should just died already'' Spoke Taehyung as Jungkook just listen to him.

"When I first started cutting was when I was fifteen, but before I started cutting I was also getting beat and bully many people would treat me poorly and school wasn't any better, before I was eleven, I would wear the same clothes everyday since thoughs were the only clothes I had."

Jungkook blood boild when Taehyung told him that people would beat him and bully but soon sadness took over when taehyung told him "And when I met you I was first scared of you and seeing you with other girls or guys making out or kiss my heart would break and I would feel pain all over my body...." Jungkook quickling hugged him as tears started to falled down from jungkook's cheek.

"Taehyung I-I'm s-so s-sor-sorry'' said Jungkook as he sobbed. Taehyung hugged back "I wasn't able to forgive you easily''.

Taehyung didn't notice that his eyes started to turn gray, so when taehyung pulled away from the hug. Jungkook eyes widen as he saw taehyung eye's were a different color. "Hey taehyung what color are your eyes again.'' telling taehyung.

Jungkook whated to make sure he wasn't confusing taehyung eye's color with blue and pink ones. "My eyes are blue and pink why are you asking'' but when taehyung finish his sentces taehyung eyes widen as well.

"Then why are your eyes grey'' asked jungkook. Taehyung didn't say anything he was trying to make an excuse for him because of his.

"U-uh maybe it's just you Close your eye then open them again,because my eye are normal" Taehyung said

Jungkook did as taehyung said. Taehyung was able to put back to normal.

Jungkook open his eyes when he heard taehyung speak to him.

"Was it just you?" Taehyung asked

"Yeah it was just me" Jungkook responded

It was quiet for a moment until Jungkook spoke

"Taehyung can you promise me that you won't cut yourself please, you can talk to me please. I'm sorry for going around fucking other people I'm so sorry Taehyung " Taehyung just looked at his mate without saying a word