Seven: NightMares

————————————————————

( Ps Taehyung doesn't have his bandanna on anymore he use his powers to change his eye to brown eye and those are not his eye color)

Third person POV

" And that should be it" said jeongyeon
" Is there anything else tae" Said jeongyeon. Taehyung shook his head 'no' then spoke " um h-how do you want the dre-dress" said Taehyung stuttering a bit.  Jeongyeon took out her phone unlocked her phone. As Taehyung watched Jeongyeon unlock her and he was able to see her lock screen. It was her kiss her mate on the cheek Taehyung smiles he smile grew when she showed him picture on how she want the dress.

" something like that" said jeongyeon as Taehyung nodded but spoke again " okay I'm going to do that but my style is that fine" said Taehyung without stuttering this time because he felt comfortable around her and her mate.

" yes that's fine" " okay so what color do you want it" " I wan-" jeongyeon was  cut out by her mate running to them.

" babe it's starting to get dark let's go in inside" Said nayeon while have her hands around jeongyeon waist. Taehyung felt like he was going to faint on how cute they are.

" see you tae" Said Nayeon as she smiles and same goes to jeongyeon.

"Can you believe that I made two friends today V" "I now tae I'm so happy" " Taehyung you should go back to the main house it's starting to get dark" " your right V" " I'm always right" " No you aren't" "yes" no" yes" "no" yes" fine your right" " see as always" Said V Taehyung just rolled his eyes and smiled as his wolf was right all the time. 

Taehyung started walking when felt someone was watching him he looked around to see his mate look at him as he was with his friends.

Taehyung started to blush when both of them made eye contact and they stayed like that for while in till Jungkook broke it and continue talking to his friends.  Taehyung open the door to the main house as he went inside.

Jungkook POV

I was talking to my friend when I smelled honey and strawberries I looked around in till I so him he look beautiful and -

' Jeon Jungkook snap out of it' said jungkook to myself. But I didn't stop staring at the beautiful person that was walking to the main house. My mate stopped walk look around and so me looking at him we both made eye contact he started to blush in till I stopped staring at him but when he turn around I looked back to him.

"Cute" " and you said that you don't what a mate" "Shut up Jk" No you shut up" "No you"No you" Shut up" " just admit that you like him or should I say Love him you meet him today man I did a good job" " shut up JK I didn't fall in love with him n-

I was cut off by my friend yoongi snapping his finger in front of me.

" hey jungkook are deaf we have been calling your name for while" Said yoongi " sorry guys j-just tha-" I was cut off again with my other friend y/n saying " you were looking at your mate" said y/n

" n-no why do you get that idea" " because when we we're calling you I notice that you were looking at him" said y/n while smirking.

" let's just go back to the house" I said while they kept tease me I just rolled my eyes but blush little.

Time skip

Third person POV

Jungkook and his friends went to their rooms since they all had school the next morning.

And as for Taehyung was working on what fabric he should use for jeongyeon dress.

" Taehyung you should go to bed it's 12: 05 am you have school tomorrow you can work on it tomorrow" " but-" no but's go to sleep" " fine mom" " yeah yeah" said V.

Taehyung got up and looked through his bag for some pajamas. Taehyung found an lit blue oversized hoodie and some white shorts and went to go shower.

After Taehyung finished showering and brushing his teeth went to bed

Taehyung Dream

Taehyung was on the ground as a wolfs that were on the ground we're now standing back up. One of them take out a knife and cuts Taehyung make him leaving a symbol of a moon and a star next to it they wrote moon Omega. Taehyung scream in pain and cried for help. Then someone came out of bushes took all the wolves off of Taehyung " SON GO" Mr. Kim yells at Taehyung ran.

"No" said Taehyung as he so his younger running away he looked back at his dad to see his dad slowly disappearing. Taehyung look were he so his younger run away but slowly disappearing. Taehyung was alone it was dark he kneel down as he cried as he pulled his legs to his chest and huge them with his head down

" Oh you baby why are you crying" Said ???

Taehyung slowly look up to see him the person he hated the most. "D-Daniel" Said Taehyung

" I see you remember me I thought you forgot about me just like your mother" said Daniel while smirking Taehyung got up and walks backwards and as Daniel walked closer to him

" Oh how much do I want to kill you right now and take your powers but I want the right audience to watch how I kill or I would also love to have you as my little puppet killing packs become the most powerful wolf" said Daniel while smirking as his right started glowing

Taehyung eyes widened as he ran the other away but Daniel just teleported to Taehyung.

" STOP IT" yell Taehyung as tears were going down his cheek. Daniel grabs Taehyungs right arm touching the cut ( moon Omega cut) Taehyung screams yells " STOP IT STOP IT LET ME GO"  yelled Taehyung.

Taehyung right arm bright purple flames it burn Daniel hand " I see that you got a new power interesting but you don't now how to control it do you Taehyung" said Daniel still smirking walk up to Taehyung and whispered

"No one can you not even your wolf and mate can hear only me" said Daniel as he started to choke Taehyung. Screamed and let go of Taehyung before both of them started to disappear before Daniel disappeared he said " I will find you and I will kill and each everyone of your friends,love one see you" said Daniel as he disappears. But his laugh echos in Taehyung head.

Taehyung woke up sweating Taehyung got up went to his bathroom washing his face. And look at himself in the mirror to see a red mark on his neck his eyes widened "his hand mark that means he was there" mumble Taehyung to himself

"What happen to your neck" "I-I" "You don't need to tell me" " thank you V"

The brown haired boy walk to his bed lay down and unable to sleep "I can't sleep V" " Huge your pillow" " I tired" " well go to our mate" " he doesn't want me did it with someone" " yes he does" " how do you now" " because I talk to his wolf JK" " want did he say" " I'm not going to tell you jungkook is so just wait in till the time he notices that he fell in love with you Kay" "kay I trust you V" " me too tae"

Taehyung smiles before getting up and went his mates room. He entered the room to see his mate sleeping he walked to the bed and laid down next him before warping his arm around jungkook. He frozen when jungkook spoke

" Why are you here?" Said jungkook confuses that his mates was here. " I-I" Taehyung couldn't finish his sentence when jungkook spoke again " Did you have  a Nightmare" Taehyung lied and nods his head.

" It was more like a memory and seeing him again" mumbled to himself.
" come closer" said jungkook before closing his eye and warping his arms around Taehyung waist.

"Good night pup" "good night alpha" Taehyung said getting closer jungkook. Jungkook felt happy that his mate was in his arms again.

————————————————————

I hope you enjoy this chapter and Have an amazing day my lovely's byseeee I Purple You 💜🥺💜