16: Please wait

Third person POV

Third person POV

Taehyung looked at Jungkook shook "W-what?" said Taehyung as he looked at Jungkook. "Will you be my boyfriend Kim Taehyung" said Jungkook again.

"B-but why so suddenly y-you never wanted me as y-you-your mate, y-you never li-liked m-me, YOU WOULD GO OUT AND DO IT WITH OTHER PEOPLE" Said Taehyung as he had a tear falling down his cheek. Jungkook frozen what his mate just said was true.

"Please baby let me explain..." Taehyung nodded and listened to what Jungkook was about to let him.

"The Reason I started do it with other people was because I was jealous, angry and sad when my friends birthday came they would always find their mate in a week on in that day....,,but for me was different I don't find you that day I didn't find you the week before that my friends pity me, and I was jealous when they found their mate that's when I started doing it because I thought that You didn't want me." Said Jungkook as he looked down ashamed on what he did.

Taehyung looked at him and went up to him and hugged Jungkook as Jungkook put his hands on Taehyung waist and Taehyung hands went to Jungkook neck. Taehyung looked at him and spoke.

"I'm sorry Jungkook but can you please wait for me...I would have loved meeting you....but I couldn't..please tell me have time for me to trust you" Jungkook looked hurt but understood why. He then looked back up when Taehyung spoke

"One question How did you fall in love with me" Said Taehyung with a smile on his face.

"Well remember when I left when I showed you your room" Taehyung nods  and listens to what Jungkook is going to say next. "Well it all started when-

Flashback

Jungkook slammed the door and lays on his bed and groaned. "This is so stupid out mate comes and he looks so beautiful- Wait what did I just say

"You dumb head of course your going to starting talking like that now let's bet on something" Said JK "Fine what is it JK" said Jungkook rudely

"Rude much but if I take control and I make you fall in love with our mate then I win and if you don't fall in love with our mate you win" Said JK. Jungkooks groan but agrees to it."But if I win then what do I"

JK thought then spoke again "You get to regret out mate but we will go through living hell" "Okay JK then you will take control and I will watch."' Said Jungkook letting JK take control of him.

Days past when  finally Jungkook fall in love with his mate Taehyung he payed attention to ever moved Taehyung did and when JK was talking to him loves watching the boxy smile when Taehyung so him.

End of Flashback

Taehyung looked shooked he didn't expect that from Jungkook. "So all this time your wolf have been" Jungkook then looked ashamed of himself. "Y-yeah but as I watched I slowly started to fall in love with you and your wolf" said Jungkook. Taehyung sighed then spoke.

"I have to trust you first before I get into a relationship with you.....since I need to see if you won't cheat on me" Said Taehyung.

Jungkook nodded and smiled "Then I will show that I love you" said Jungkook as then both smile to each other.

Time Skip

There we're now leaving there college and walking back home. As Taehyung was walking back to the pack the only thing Taehyung was thinking was what Jungkook said to him. "I will show that I love you" Taehyung shook his heads "Stop it Kim Taehyung" Said Taehyung inside his head. As he walked back to the pack.

Taehyung was now in the main pack house he walked in and went straight to his room. Slamming the door, Yeontan ended up wake up by Taehyung slamming the door.

"Hey why did you slammed the door for?" "O-oh sorry Yeontan for waking you up" "hey it's okay don't worry about it" Said Yeontan as he jump on the bed and sit next to Taehyung.

"Is because Jungkook confuses to you" Taehyung nods agreement on what Yeontan said to him.

"Why don't you talk to your mom about this" "Yeah your right thanks Yeontan" "Yeah Yeah now let me go back to sleep."

Taehyung POV

I walking to my mom room when I heard a voice "Go to the bidden forest" it repeated over and over I covered my ears with my hand. Hope it would stop.

"Please stop.....Please stop" I whispered but it didn't stop. I lost it and I yelled "I DON'T NOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE BIDDEN FOREST" I yelled.

I slowly open my eye to see my mother eyes widened open. "M-mom- HEY WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME" I yelled as my mom grabs my hand.

She said take me into the forest I started  to get suspicious and I started talking "M-mom where are we going" But it was not you she didn't respond to the back she just ignored me and kept holding my hand will not more like holding my hand like dragging me into a forest recently stopped in the middle of the forest where a bunch of trees.

She let go my hands and and lifted her hands she moved the trees with her powers and grabbing my arm and dragging me in the forest again I look back and to see the trees slowly going back to where they were blocking us.

"Okay I'm sorry for ignoring you on the way here as you can see there's a secret spot where you can train how do use your abilities OK" my mom said I nod and listen.

"I didn't expect you to know where The for bidden Forest........ when I heard you scream or you don't know where the hell were the for bidden forest is I started to that my brother is try to make you into his doll....and that voice you where just hearing is my brother he's growing strong........and I need you to learn the Moon light ability" my mom said.

My eyes widened my jaw dropped then I spoke " so you want me to learn the moonlight Ability isn't that the strongest power isn't that where you put all the powers you have in one. But don't you get like injured doesn't make your skin turn purple but it dose heal right?" I asked

My mom nods and said "all right Taehyung we need to get back to training"

———————————————————

Hi guys I'm sorry I took like Hella long to post this chapter but trust me there's like so much chapters I have like 12 chapters that I have nothing written on it but I know what I'm doing don't worry and this is the chapter of this month is like September so just make it clear and just for you guys can now. Byeeee