15: See the Furture/Confess

————————————————————

Third person POV

( Taehyung changed in the back of the car when they were diving home)

They we're now in front of the pack main house. Taehyung got out of the car and stared running.

"Love wait!"yelled Jungkook. Taehyung stopped running turning back around and run to Jungkook and stood on his tip toe and kissing Jungkook cheek. "Thank for diver me back home" said  Taehyung running to the main pack house.

Jungkook stood there hold his cheek "if  I diver him home and get a kiss on a cheek then I would love do it everyday"

Taehyung was now in front of his parents room. He knocked a few time in till they answered.

"Mom I need to tell you something same with dad" "oh okay sweetie" Mrs Kim said moving side for Taehyung can enter. Mrs Kim close the door and both Mr Kim and Mrs Kim sat down.

"I felt him" "Who?" said Mr Kim "Well it all started when me and Jungkook were in the mall he wanted me to get stuff for my room and outfits but when I was changing in the fitting room I had my bandanna off and I looked at myself in the mirror my eyes turn yellow but it fade-away I didn't know what to do I got a big bag and put the clothes in the back and grab Jungkook's hand and started running"

" he's getting closer" "Daniel?" " yes Taehyung me and your mother have been trying to hide this for a while now the day we left you in that pack well you run since we told you.......Daniel end up killing all of Moon Omegas in are pack and since you were the last one we wanted to protect you he wanted to killed you or use you later and finally when he find out about your mate... Daniel what to wait a little bit more until you guys find each other and when I mean find each other I mean you an Jungkook he wanted you guys to find each other and for you guys to love each other dearly and if he would kill he wanted your mate to suffer as well he hates your mother so badly I don't understand the full story why Daniel hates your mother but your mother hasn't told you to full story either did she..." said Mr Kim

Mrs Kim looked at the floor ashamed that this was all her fault that's what she was thinking.

". The reason why we didn't tell you that we're alive is because if we did his plan would work his plan was to for use to go to you and when he see use he kills use and get you kill or make you little toy" said Mrs Kim

"Is that the full story?" said Taehyung
"No there is reason for him to hate me so much is because he was supposed to be king but when our mother found out about  his plan she changed it make me queen and your father king.... Daniel what to kill me so bad and when are wedding came Daniel shot fire out his hand aiming for your father but my mother was fast enough making it hit Daniel and his body fell to the river his body floated and he fell down the waterfall...... we all thought that he was died but he wasn't he came back for you Taehyung he didn't want your sister he wanted you..,..... That day when our pack got attack he kill all the moon Omegas he didn't want that the other wolf he wanted use you and me Taehyung......" Mrs Kim said As she looks ashamed since she has been lieing to her son about.