Five: New pack

Third person POV

"Mate"

Taehyung eyes widened he didn't now what to do. He didn't even notice a tear going down his cheek do to the bruise and shocker collar. Jungkook start to panic he didn't now what to do. JK kick in and huge Taehyung which shock Taehyung.

"Hey pup don't cry" JK said while huge Taehyung. " what's your name pup" said JK he could feel that Taehyung was scared to tell him his name and huge him back too. "Hey pup don't be sacred k" said JK. Taehyung just nodded

Jungkook POV

I thought Taehyung was adorable and beautiful, cute-

" M-my n-na-nam-name i-s ta-Taehyung" said Taehyung while have his eyes closed. I was confused why he had his eyes closed. Then JK spoke
"Well baby it's nice you I'm JK jungkook wolf now I'm going to have Jungkook talk k" said JK then kiss Taehyung on the cheek. I noticed Tae was starting to blush like a rose. I got off him and He got up.

" I'm Jeon Jungkook from the blood moon pack" I said I was waiting for a gasp or eye widened but nothing I look at him he just look confused while his eyes were still close

"You don't now who I am" I said Taehyung just nodded his head. He doesn't now who I am I said to myself I was about to say something when I so him walk away from me but something else caught my attention his legs and his neck. He had bruises on his beautiful legs and he was limping and his neck was worse he had red mark as well has bruises and shock collar. My eye turn red my blood boil I ran up to him and pick him up.

Third person POV

Taehyung was walking back to his pack when he felt his feet of the ground. Taehyung quickly noticed that jungkook carried him and flip him so their were now face to face Taehyung started to blush and Jungkook his eyes were dark red. But for some reason Taehyung wasn't sacred Taehyung look at their position they were. Taehyung legs were wrapped around jungkook waist and his arms were wrapped around jungkook neck. As for jungkook his hands were on Taehyung thighs and Taehyung forgot to have his eyes closed. Taehyung started to panic as he so jungkook looking at his neck.

" pup who did this to you" jungkook said "u-um I- " " pup don't lie to me" jungkook said with a deeper voice. Taehyung didn't want to fight jungkook so he told him.

" M-y p-pac-pack is the -neon p-pack a-and t-the one who did t-hi-this i-is the he-hea-head alpha"

Jungkook blood boiled he was angry he felt like killing the head alpha for doing that to his beautiful mate. Jungkook slowly let Taehyung touch the soft grass and what jungkook said next shook Taehyung.

" I think it's time for you to have a new pack" said jungkook and Taehyung just nodded. " get on my back I'll carry you there" " b-but I'm heavy"

" no your not your lit as a feather now get on my back" jungkook said Taehyung just sighed and got on his back.

Time skips 

Jungkook and Taehyung were now in front of main pack house. Taehyung was nervous but more sacred. Even if he had abilities he was still sacred. Jungkook could feel Taehyung was sacred.  Jungkook sets Taehyung on the soft ground. Jungkook looked at Taehyung to see Taehyung look at him. They both stared at each other in till they heard the door open.

" oh jungkook I see you met Taehyung"said the head alpha. Jungkook want to punch him but he didn't want to start a fight even though he can win the fight.  Jungkook just nodded and the head alpha looked at Taehyung like he was going to kill him.

"Sir um how should I put this well you see here Taehyung is my mate and he is now going to have a new pack" said jungkook.

Head alpha eyes widened as he looked at Taehyung. "Taehyung can I talk to you privately" said the head alpha

Taehyung gulped and nodded both went inside and went upstairs. The head alpha pulled Taehyung in a room and when the door shut Taehyung was pinned on the wall.

" HOW.DID .HE.FIND.YOU" yelled the head alpha

" I-" Taehyung couldn't finish his sentence when a hard slap landed on his cheek.

"TALK" said the head alpha

___________________________

  Sorry for not updating I started school