𝕧𝕠𝕚𝕕

𝕧𝕠𝕚𝕕

While love surrounds the heart

a void consumes the mind

Finding true love was all Venus Aurum had ever dreamed about.

Anakin Skywalker was heavily discouraged to fall in love.

Finding the one person meant for her was all she ever truly wanted. She was about five or six years old when she asked her mother how she had found her prince, how she knew that she loved her father.

He remembered asking his own mother if she had ever been in love. Surely she had if he was breathing, right? His mother had avoided the question, but told Anakin that one day, he would meet a beautiful, caring, and courageous woman who would love him and he would love even more because of how big his heart was.

Her mother's answer was plain and simple. She told Venus that she just knew, deep in her heart that she was meant to be with her father and Venus believed it.

Anakin knew that he and his mother weren't in the best situation, but he still carried her words of encouragement wherever he found himself.

But as Venus grew older, she realized that what her mother had told her was in fact false. Her parents never really loved each other— they were nothing but an arranged marriage.

Anakin remembered how hesitant the council had been to accept him into the jedi order. They were afraid of his prior attachments— of how they could influence the dark side in his mind.

She lost a little hope in finding a lover and followed a new dream.

He pushed the thought of finding a lover to the back of his mind and followed the jedi code.