Two

Namjoon

"Joon, lets go get coffee" Jackson says making purple haired male look up the lyrics he's surveying.

"Yeah, sure. Where tough?" Namjoon asks nonchalantly, his eyes still focused on the sheets of paper in front of him.

"I was thinking that that same place than yesterday? Their pie was so good"

Namjoon's pen stops by the words blond male spews out. He can still feel the vivid nauseating feeling he got yesterday when they were in the said coffee shop.

He wasn't sure, but he assumed that it meant only one thing. That his soulmate was near. And he did not want that.

He was in serious relationship, going on already it's fifth year with someone he feels that he loves madly. And Namjoon knew that in this day and age finding your soulmate doesn't necessarily mean that you have to be in relationship with them, but it starts the cravings, you would need your destined other half, and slowly start to forget everyone else.

"Can't you take Yoongi-hyung with you?" He asks from Jackson, who shakes his head. "Already asked, he said that he will sleep, because he was up so late wit the Sura's song, so he wishes not to be disturbed."

"What about.." he can't even finish his sentence, when Jackson is already answering. "Hoseok is in the meeting with foreign artist, who is interested about collab."

Namjoon groans, slamming his pen in the table and standing up. "Fine. Let's go"

—————

Streets were quiet, and wet when two males walked out from their building, looked up at across the street, where brightly lit sign was asking people to come in.

"Cafe Destined"

"How ironic" Namjoon thinks, while entering inside the cafe after Jackson. Warmth engulfed males when they enter brightly lit shop from the cold and wet outside.

"Welcome to cafe Destined" same bright voice welcomes them and Jackson shoots a warm smile towards pink haired male behind the counter.

Namjoon studies the small male standing and waiting from their orders. He doesn't feel anything now, so it's not him. He looks around, trying to locate the other dark haired male from yesterday, not spotting him though.

"Joon, what do you want?" Jackson turns to nudge him, snapping him out of his thoughts. "Don't matter, take me something" he grumbles, feeling the familiar humming starting again in his head.

Bell over the door chimes, indicating that someone game in. Cold wind rushes in with the shivering male. Humming in Namjoon's head increases when male takes his hat of and run his fingers through his hair.

When other male can feel someone staring at him, he lifts his gaze up, meeting Namjoon's gaze.

"It's him." Runs trough purple haired males head when other's eyes only widen more, and he rushes past them, going behind the counter and hiding in the back room.

"Let's go man" Jackson nudges him again after collecting their order from smiling Jimin.

He nods and follows his friend back to the cold outside, where raining has increased. They hurried over their own building, and shrugging the wet jackets of, hanging them up to dry.

Soon Namjoon was back inside his studio, reviewing the lyrics he had wrote. He frowned when he saw what he had wrote down.

"The evidence of destiny given to me
You're the source of my dream
Take it, take it
My hand reaching out to you is my chosen fate"

He felt guilty, when his phone started to ring, and he saw the caller id. My love❤️

"Hey sweetheart, how's work?" He asks, faking the smile in his voice. There is a long silence in the other line, before his boyfriend sobs out. "I met my soulmate today, I'm sorry"

His heart feel heavy, and cold, but he tries to sooth the other, crying male in the other line. "Gummie, it's okay. Do you still want to be with me or do you want to go with them?"

Sobbing increases, and he can't understand the words other is saying. "Calm down love, let me get off from work and we can talk when I get back home, okay?"

He hunts up, and gathers his things. His gaze lands again to the lyrics he had wrote, and the guilty feeling increases inside of him.

"I do need to meet him. It's not bad if I want to know more about him, it doesn't mean anything"

Purple haired thinks while he shuts the lights from his studio and head towards his car. While driving towards his home he can't help but let his thoughts wander around the dark haired male he saw earlier.

But when he parks in front of two story house, where he knows his boyfriend is waiting him, he has complicated feelings, and once in his life, he can't know what's going to happen.