Eight

Seokjin

His week had been almost boringly normal, no sighs of his, annoyingly handsome, soulmate, and he could almost forget whole incident.

Almost being the key word.

It had taken noisy Jimin only half an minute to google his soulmates name, and finding out that he was well known in music scene, under the alias of RM, as his company had also been well known.

Frankly, Jin didn't care. Until, one sunny Saturday morning, when he and those two huligans were baking, and putting everything ready for the day, they heard song in the radio. When the first few lines were heard, Jimin and Taehyung started to squeal really loud, nudging each other's and smirking towards Jin.

"Hyung, listen. This is Rm's new song." Taehyung says and graps his hand. Jin only shrugs, he really doesn't want to care about anything regarding his so called soulmate.

But he can't help it, the song is catchy, and he finds himself humming to the chorus.

"Don't worry, love
None of this is a coincidence"

Jin can't help to listen to the words, and feeling little sad, thinking that they would never have anything, Namjoon being in relationship, and not wanting him.

"We're totally different, baby
Because we're the two who found our destiny"

It's a beautiful love song, obviously made for someone. The stamp in his wrist aches, reminding him about everything.

"From the day of the universe's creation and beyond
Through the infinite centuries and beyond
In the previous life and maybe the next too
We're eternally together"

Taehyung and Jimin squill happily, and smirking Taehyung turns towards his hyung. "He has obviously made this song for you."

Jin only smiles sadly, concentrating deeply in the batter his making. "No he's not. He has made it to his boyfriend" He answers bitterly, making two youngsters turn to him.

"What do you mean, boyfriend?" Jimin asks shocked, and Jin only nods. "Yep, he has boyfriend, and doesn't want anything to do with me"

"Well, it won't work like that, since you have touched.." Taehyung mumbles.

—————
Namjoon

"Well, everyone loves the new song." Yoongi says, slumping down to the chair in front of Namjoon's computer.

"I heard." Is all the grumpy male answers, making Yoongi smirk. "What did you say to Bogum?"

Namjoon runs his hand through his messy purple hair, groaning.

"Told him that it fits the concept, and not to think too much out of it" Yoongi smacks his head.

"He's not stupid" Namjoon rubs his head, glaring at the other. "I know it hyung, but how can I tell him that I wrote a love song to my soulmate, whom I told already that don't want anything with, when I haven't wrote any to him in all these years"

Yoongi has fallen silent, listening him, and looking behind him, his eyes big.

"You.. you did what?" Small voice is heard behind Namjoon, making him turn his chair around quickly, only to see his boyfriend standing in the doorway, hurt in his eyes, ready to cry.

"Gummi" Namjoon starts, but Bogum only lifts his hand up, silencing him. "Don't." He turns around, before glancing over his shoulder to him and stunned Yoongi, smiling brightly. "See you at home"

Door closes behind him, and purple haired male hides his face to his hands, and groans. Yoongi only pats his back, before leaving silently from the studio.

—————
Seokjin

Bell rings loudly in the quiet coffee shop.

"Welcome to Coffee Destined!" He chirps happily behind the counter before standing up and meeting the curly haired male.

"Can I have hot chocolate?" He asks, his eyes red, and shining with new, unsheated tears. Jin only nods, starting to make him one.

"Do you want cream on it?" He ask quietly from the male who only nods. Jin puts cup in front of him.
"It's on the house" he says and other looks him stunned, smiling sadly.
"Thank you" Jin smiles back at him.

"Tell me if you need anything" he turns his back towards the other, but quickly turns back looking at him, when a small voice asks.

"Could you sit with me a second? I just want to talk"