Twenty-eight

Seokjin

"I was wrong about the leash. You need a fucking cage for him."

Namjoon sighs when he hears a strained voice come from the studio door.

"What did he do now?" He asks, and spins his chair around to see tall man leaning in his doorway.

Seokjin is dressed in light pink hoodie ands black skinny jeans. He has a black cap on and a mask covering his face. Cap is covering his eyes too, so Namjoon can't see his expression.

"Well, he came over today, and he had some nice comments about me." Seokjin says sarcastically, stepping inside and closing the door. Namjoon sighs, running his hand over his face.

"Fuck, baby I'm sorry" Jin only shrugs, and sit down at the sofa. "He was going to find out anyway"

Namjoon studies the other a short while. Jin can feel his gaze moving around him, and the throbbing in his cheek feels like increasing by it.

"What did he do?"

Namjoon's question lingers in the air between them for a while, when Jin tries to find a right words to describe everything. After a second, he decided that he won't be covering anything, so he sighs.

"Made a scene, shouted to me in front of my customers and staff, made Jimin almost pee his pants."

Jin keeps listing things, counting with his fingers. Frown in Namjoon'a face deepens with every one.

"Oh, and he hit me."

There is pin drop silence after his words, when Namjoon kept processing everything. When it finally clicked, he shoots up from his chair.

"He did what?! Show me" taller steps closer, and Jin removes the mask and the hat, letting Namjoon see the darkness off his cheek.

"Oh, baby.." other whispers, pulling hurting male in his arms. "I'm sorry" he whispers, and Jin can feel the bile in his throat, which he kept trying to swallow down.

Namjoon's embrace was only thing keeping him together. He felt like the younger was sorry for everything else too, and it made his heart hurt more than the cheek.

Jin breaks the contact and looks up at the shameful eyes of the younger. "I'll do anything to make this right" Namjoon whispers, and Jin gives him a sad smile.

"No you won't. There is only one thing I want you to do, but you won't do it. And I'm too stupid, and I will always hang around you, and keep hurting myself"

Namjoon took his hands in his bigger ones and locked the eyes with the dark haired man.

"Tell me baby, what it is you want me to do?"

Jin pulls his hands away, standing up from the sofa, taking his mask and cap and butting them back on, indicating that he was leaving. "Jin, baby, please" Namjoon keeps asking, and Jin fees like everything is shattering around him.

He doesn't want to tell the other what he wants, because he knows what he will answer, and then it will hurt him even more.

Namjoon would never choose him over everything or anyone else. He's pound to be in the second best to him, a toy to play around.

He just wants to stay oblivious for everything, and keep seeing Namjoon in secret, even if it's hurting him so bad, and messing with his head.

But now the younger is getting on his nerves, and he only wants to leave.

So he just blurts it out without filtering it in anyway.

"I want you to choose. It's either me or him. You can't have both."

——————
Hoseok

"Okay, now that the doctor cleared you, I think we need a drink." Yoongi says and pulls his friend with him, leading their way to the car in the hospital barking lot.

"I don't know.. last time I went to drinking I ended up here.." Hoseok says hesitating. Yoongi laughs, and pats his friends shoulder.

"I'll keep you safe, I promise" finally, Hoseok nods, and Yoongi smiles that bright gummy smile the younger loves so much.

After some time his soulmates death, after he and Yoongi started hang out more, Hoseok had been thinking about the older male more than normal friends would.

It took him almost two years to admit even to himself that he had a massive crush on the elder. And when he was, after many years, ready to confess his feelings, Yoongi found his soulmate.

And Hoseok missed his chance.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi asks him, snapping him out off his sad thoughts. "Yeah, I'm fine" Hoseok answers, smiling sheepishly.

After a short drive they found themselves outside off the exact bar Hoseok had been a night before.

Music booms, and sweaty people are grinding together. Dance floor doesn't look like a dance floor, it's more like a area with wild animals in heat, trying to find someone to take home.

In the middle of the dance floor is a small deck, where was only few people dancing. There is a small, beautiful man dancing, illuminated by a spotlight, dancing like he owns everything and everyone around him.

Hoseok has seen him before, and he couldn't have never believed that the tiny man can dance like that.

His eyes are closed when he is feeling himself in the dance floor, emerging himself in the music and the red haired sunshine is unable to tear his gaze from him.

Yoongi comes from the bar, and makes his way to him, handing him his beer.

"What are we watching? Did you already find someone?" Blond rapper asks, and his friend nods absentmindedly.

Yoongi turns his gaze at the dancers, and the red haired man can tell the second he sees him when the others posture stiffens next to him.

"Oh fuck." Yoongi gasps, captured by the seductive way boy is moving his body on the dance floor, and Hoseok chuckles. "I know"

And then, the pink haired beauty opens his eyes, seeing them staring.