Twelve

Seokjin

He had tried in these past weeks to keep everything "friendly", he really had.But when he was cornered in his own break room, by this handsome male, he forgot every one of his principles.

Namjoon was leaning in, nuzzling in his neck, and it was making him loose all the rational thinking inside of him.

"Joon.." he breathed out, making the other to lean back and look at him. And Seokjin could've pull back, he should've ask him to leave, and remind him about the boyfriend he had waiting at home.

But he was selfish, needy and not thinking straight when other was so close to him.

So Seokjin did something he has been wanting to do for a long time. He cupped taller males cheek, and leaned in, linking their lips.

All people describes in the books and movies how first kiss with someone special makes sparks fly, toes curl, and "you just know". He doesn't feel the fireworks, but he can feel the neediness from Namjoon, and from him too. It feels right.

It's heavy, sloppy and intoxicating him, when Namjoon pushes himself closer, trapping him more in the wall, and Jin can feel his body pressed tight at him.

Slowly the kiss changes, getting more needy, more desperate, it's full of roaming hands and tugging on clothes and burning desire.

Jin breaks the kiss when it felt that he can't take it anymore and his lungs burned. He was panting, looking up at the smirking male.

They both know the words they should say now. "We can't do this, you have a boyfriend, you should break up with him" but Seokjin in greedy, and he is driven by it.

So he only pulls Namjoon closer, and kisses him again.

—————

"Hey, is Seokjin working today?" Happy voice asks from counter, when Jin is back at the kitchen, and Namjoon has gone back to his company.

Jin recognizes the voice, even though he have only heard it once before. He drops the cake he's been holding, making it land on the floor, making a huge mess.

"Yep, he's in the kitchen, I can call him up for you?" Jimin answers back at the male, and Jin sits down on the floor, putting his face in his hands.

He can do this, nothing too bad had happened, just a kissing and meanest what Bogum would do is throw a water on his face. Or maybe punch him. But he deserved everything other would do.

Jimin steps in the kitchen. "Hey, hyung there is.. what happened?" He asks, his voice worried, making his way towards his hyung, who had finally lifted his head up. "I made a mess.." Jin whispers, and Jimin smiles at him. "Don't worry, we will clean it up in no time" Seokjin nods, sighing and stands up. "I go meet that man, just leave the cake to me, I'll clean my own mess"

When Jin emerges from the kitchen, and sees brightly smiling Bogum waiting him, waving at him, he feels like he could cry.

But he smiles back, and sits in front of happily talking male, listening his and Namjoon's life, feeling how his heart hurts from the tough of them, but same time his quilt burns in his veins, every hickey on his collarbones and side of his neck burning.

Subconsciously, he tugs his sleeve little, covering more the blue whale in his wrist. Action didn't go unnoticed to the other, who smiled happily at him.

"Have you find your soulmate already?"

Jin freezes, not knowing what to answer to the other. He tugs his sleeve even more and only smiles sheepishly towards Bogum.

"It's complicated, he has an partner already, and I don't want him either"

Sad smile spreads at the curly haired males face, and he leans over the table, taking Jin's hand in his.

"I know how it feels. It's not nice" Jin only hums. His gaze locked in the others hand. When he reaches over, his sleeves rides up a little, shoving more than Bogum intended.

Because right there, right above his sleeve, there is small brown bow and red arrow. His soulmate stamp.