Thirty-seven

A.n. This one is second last chapter.

Get your tissues ready, and please don't hate me!

Enjoy!💜

——————

Seokjin

He felt warm and sweaty, and something was heavy on his waist, holding him tightly on his place.

Jin force's his eyes open, looking around in the unfamiliar bedroom. Heavy weight on his body is strong arm, wrapped tightly around him, pulling his body into someone's chest.

Seokjin wiggles a little, and turns around to see a person lying on the same bed.

Blond male, from all his dreams from the years back, although in his dreams he still had his purple hair, sleeps tightly next to him.

Low snores escapes from his mouth, and his face is fully relaxed. Slowly Jin raises his hand, pushes that blond fringe out of the males forehead, and kisses his nose, letting his hand travel down on his cheek, down on his chest.

He is feeling happy, beyond anything he ever guessed he could feel.

"Morning baby" low voice whispers on his ear, making his skin rise a goosebumps, and he shutters in delight. "Morning" Jin whispers back, and meets others almond eyes, looking at him lovingly.

"Can't believe that you are really here" Namjoon says, and tightens his hold, making the older giggle. "I know. I can't believe it either."

Namjoon leans in, kisses him and Jin lets himself go on the kiss, closing his eyes and sliding his hand up on the others neck.

Their sweet moment is interrupted by a ringing from Namjoon's phone at the bedside table.

Blond groans, leans over the table to check the caller. It Yoongi, so he lets it only ring, leaning back towards Seokjin lying in his arms.

Phone starts ringing again, but this time it's Jin's. It's unknown number, and he hesitates a little. "Don't answer it" Namjoon says, nuzzling his head deeper in the older's neck.

Seokjin hesitates few seconds more, before answering the call. He listens a second, all the color flushes out off his face and the phone drops out of his hand, landing face down on the bed. Namjoon picks it up, holding it up on his own ear.

He only catches half of the sentence. "...so they need you here, they need you to sign some forms."

"Where is he needed?" Namjoon grumbles at the phone, and he can hear how Yoongi sighs loudly on the other side.

"At the General Hospital, it's bad Namjoon"

—————

Usually when something goes wrong it will go so wrong that you can't see a way out of the misery.

This was the moment for Seokjin. He sits in the uncomfortable chair, in the waiting room, looking at the nurses running around, people are pushed around in their stretchers, and someone is crying, almost wailing.

It takes a moment to him to understand that the person crying is himself. He clutches his chest, feeling the agony in it, waiting someone to come and tell him that this is only a bad dream. A really bad dream.

Some time later, Yoongi and Hoseok come to him, and they sit next to him, one at the each side. They are not talking, doesn't say anything, but he is not waiting them to.

Crying stops, people at the waiting room are leaving, and now it's only them. Namjoon is talking with the nurse, Jimin is sitting in front of him, holding his hand tightly and the two are still sitting on the each side of him.

Namjoon turns, his gaze lands on the broken man sitting in the plastic chair, when he finally gets his feet moving.

Seokjin lifts his head up, to meet his gaze. It's full of sympathy, and that's something he doesn't want. Not now. He wants hope, he wants happiness.

Not sympathy, which would only mean that his heart would break in the millions of pieces, and everything would change.

"Seokjin, baby." His voice is warm, calming but same time it's broken. Older shakes his head, he doesn't want to hear it.

"Baby, I'm so sorry"

His heart hurts, the agony is paralyzing. He can hear how Jimin starts to cry, and can see how Yoongi pulls him up on his hold, holding him tightly.

"No.." he breaths, falling down on the floor, his knees hurting when he leans his head on the cold tile floor, screaming.

"No!"

Crying starts again, changing to the wailing. His heart hurt, he can't breath and everything is falling down around him.

This can't be happening.