Thirty-four

A.n. If you read my first one, you do know how I love time skips.

And here is another chap, for not updating past days.

————

Seokjin

It's been two years, one month and sixteen days that he left home.

It was a thought that had been circling around his head the whole morning, while he backed his things, and headed down at the airport.

He jumped in the Uber, after stuffing his suitcase in the back, and put his earphones one, playing the newest song from his favorite artist.

Well, once he was his favorite person.

Seokjin had tried, really hard to move on, dating around, having one-nightstands and tried dating apps, but nothing had filled the void he was having inside.

So after almost a year, he stopped trying and started to embrace his love to the other. And that's when he dived head first in his music.

He had bought all the albums, and even seen him at the concert, twice. It had helped him to find his way back home, that burning desire to see that man again, and finally hear his toughs of the situation they were forced.

So he boarded the plane, heading back. Humming quietly the song still playing in his earphones.

..You still shine
You're still like a scented flower
Now trust me, hold me once again
So I can feel you, hold me

Without you, I can't breathe
I'm nothing without you
Open my closed heart, drench my heart
So I can feel you, hold me..

———————
Namjoon

Two years, one month and sixteen days.

Now blond man sighs, running his fingers through his hair and leaning back at his chair. It's been torturous time for him.

His mother had tried to get an hold of him again, but he was determined, and was not responding. And he had also made sure that Jungkook was staying away from the house they used to call home.

He had kept his promise to Bogum and stayed with him, but not romantically like before. So Bogum ended up with his soulmate, and he had never seen the other that happy, dismissing the fact that he was terribly ill and close to dying at any day now.

Light knock on the door shakes him out off his head.
"There is someone asking you downstairs" Hoseok says, poking his head inside the dimly lighted studio.

The eerie feeling creeps inside of him, when he walks down the quiet and dark hallways, finally reaching the lobby.

There is a dark haired male, standing alone in the middle of the room, his back turned towards approaching Namjoon.

"Hey." He says quietly, and man turns. Their gazes meet and blond knew. He knew that his friends fight had come to the end and he was gone.

And without saying anything he steps close, and pulls the broken male in front, in a tight hug. "I'm sorry." He whispers, feeling how the tears are wetting his shirt and male in his arms shakes, crying hard.

And they just stand there, Namjoon holding the other, both feeling sad for the loss they were going through.

Bogum had lost the fight

——————
Jimin

It was an busy day for them at the caffe, but both him and Taehyung were happily serving customers and baking.

Jimin's phone rings on the pocket of the apron. After washing his hands he fishes it out, and can feel how every hair in his body stands up.

Doctor Lee

"Hello?" He answers, leaning against the table, to steady himself.

"Hello mister Park, it's doctor Lee. I have some news to you." Jimin's heart is beating like crazy, and he can feel how his hands start to get sweaty.

"Yeah, tell me something good" he manages to say, and bright laughter is heard from the other side of the phone.

"My news are good, don't worry. I'm calling to inform you that the new exams we did were successful, and we can operate you."

His knees give out and only thing holding him up is the firm grip on the table.

"Really?" He whispers, not quite believing what he's hearing.

He is afraid that this is only dream, and when he wakes up he's labeled a lost cause.

"Really Jimin, we can help you"