Twenty (M)

A.n. Sorry about the long wait

Here is longer chap.

—————

Namjoon pushes the door closed when they crash inside of his studio. Satisfying click tells him that it's locked automatically, and they are secluded from outside world.

Heat inside of him increases, when older male pushes his tongue in his mouth, trying to dominate the kiss.

They thumped in the sofa, Namjoon's body covering other, finally breaking the kiss. "What's got in to you?" Namjoon chuckles, while Jin keeps kissing his neck.

"I want to have you, even I know it won't last, and you are not mine to own" Jin answers, looking up and meeting others curious eyes. Namjoon caresses his face, holding him close, trying not to crush him under him. "Are you sure? It's an asshole move from me, but are you sure?" Jin nods, kissing him again, and this time letting the purple haired male lead the kiss.

Hands are tugging clothes, getting rid off them fast, but not fast enough for the desperate couple. Namjoon leaves hickeys all around Jin's neck and collarbones, marking his territory.

Jin is drunk from the feeling, having him this close of him, his hands on him, making him feel things he tough were not possible.

He moans when Namjoon slides his hands down on his body, muffling his voices with his hand. "Let me hear you baby, no one can hear us outside off this studio" Namjoon growls, palming the dark haired's hardness, earning loud moan from him.

Jin's shaking fingers find their way to Namjoon's belt buckle, trying to undone it, but failing. Younger chuckles, standing up and pulling him up from the sofa, only to turn him around and push him on his hands and knees over the dark leather sofa.

Jin is shaking a little with anticipation, when Namjoon steps away from him, and all he can hear is some rustling, before others cool fingers are back in his neck. "Last time, are you sure?" Namjoon breathes in his mouth, trying to find hesitation in his eyes. He can't find non, when Jin reaches a little to connect their lips softly. "I'm sure"

Namjoon groans, sliding his fingers from his neck to his butt, kneading it a little. Bottle cap opens, and then he feels how cold liquid covered finger slides close, touching his hole, before sliding in. Jin jumps from the suddenness, but moans when he feels him pump the finger in him, sliding another and another in, loosening him up.

"That's enough, wanna feel you already" Jin pants, hearing a small chuckle when Namjoon pulls his fingers out, rustling with the condom, and leaning over to him, to kiss his neck.

"It's probably going to hurt still"
"I don't care" Jin answers, wiggling his behind, shuttering with the contact with Namjoon's hardness. Younger of the two groans, holding his neck with his other hand, and guiding his hardness on his free hand, pushing his tip in.

Jin lets out strangled moan, gripping tighter to the leather in the backrest, shuttering with the delicious stinging when Namjoon pushes himself all the way in. "Oh god" he groans, feeling so full,

Namjoon's hold on his neck tightens, and he moves his another hand to hold his hip, while pulling halfway out, thrusting shallowly in, making Jin moan again.

Skin slapping, strangled moans and groans are heard inside the studio, when Namjoon kept thrusting, changing his angle, making the dark haired man scream, when he pushes right at his prostate. "Found it" Namjoon chuckles smirking, pulling Jin's upper body more upward, snaking his hand to hold him by his throat, squeezing it slightly, and leaning over to him, biting his earlobe, his tip hitting with every thrust in Jin's bundle of nerves, making his knees buckle.

"I'm close" dark haired squeeks, feeling familiar heat in his loins. "Hold it, you are not allowed to come before me" Namjoon growls in his ear, kissing his neck, and speeding up.

Soon the thrusting starts to get sloppier, Namjoon's hold in his throat and his hip getting bruising, when he chases his own release. Jin gasps for air, black spots clear in his vision, when he hears the words he's been waiting.

"Cum, baby"

Almost like ordered, he's coming hard on the leather, he's knees buckling, and his vision blurring. Namjoon's hold on his hips is only thing keeping him standing.

They stay like that for a while, both panting, and enjoying the skin contact.

Their piece and quiet is broken by ringing coming from Namjoon's phone. They both turn to look at the device, lying next to them in the other end of the sofa.

My love❤️

Jin sighs, hanging his head. He's crashed down from his euphoric feelings, back in the harsh reality. Namjoon reaches over, answering the call, still being inside Jin.

"Hey" he says, listening the voice on the other end, before sighing loudly. "Yeah, sure. I'll be there" he ends the call, throwing the phone away. He leans over, kisses Jin's back before finally pulling out, making the other shutter.

They don't speak, when they pull their clothes back on, not until they are both dressed and heading towards the door. They stand there, looking at each other's, hands clasped tightly together.

"I'm sorry that I can't stay with you" Namjoon whispers, making Jin smile sadly. "I know" he leans in, kisses his cheek.

"See you later"

Jin keeps himself together all the way back home, finally letting his feelings take over when he is inside his shower, hot water pouring down, hiding the sounds of his cries.

He leans on the cold tile wall, hugging his knees, feeling worthless.

He hears a ding from his phone, ignoring it, letting the water wash away his tears. He knows it's Namjoon, and he can't really find the strength to deal with the feelings he makes him feel, can't feel giddy about the text he's sent to him.

I'm pathetic, I'm sure he won't break up with Bogum and I will always be the second option

Am I really trying to be okay with this?