Twenty-nine (M)

A.n. Double update, because why not?

And a little Yoonminseok smut, anyone? 🤭

Enjoy!

————

Yoongi

Life is a funny thing. If someone would have told him years back that he would be in this situation, he would have laughed at their face.

Me and Hoseok having an threesome with my soulmate?

But the sight in front of him was beyond hot. Dominant Hoseok was manhandling the younger, kissing his neck, leaving little marks behind, and Jimin was whimpering, fisting Hoseok's hair with his small hands.

Yoongi locked the door in his apartment, and the pair broke apart, both turning to look at him. Yoongi only cocked his eyebrow, and looked at the flustered smaller.

"Are you sure you want this baby?" He asks from the boy, who comes to him, sliding his hands down his chest, leaning towards him.

"I'm sure sir, I've been bad and I need to be put back on my place" he purrs, and licks side of Yoongi's mouth, getting growl from the older, who craps his hips, pulling him close.

"Oh, we are going to show you who you do belong."

Yoongi growls, locking eyes over his head with Hoseok, who answers him with a smirk, and steps behind pink haired, pushing himself on his back.

"After this, you won't be walking in days" Hoseok purrs in Jimin's ear, before leaning over and kissing Yoongi.

Moan rumbles from the blond, taller of the three swallowing it. Jimin's hands are wandering around Yoongi's body when the two are busy with kissing.

Blond reaches to pull Hoseok's hair, when small fingers tug his zipper down and opens his jeans, pulling them and his boxers down slightly, freeing his hardness.

Yoongi hisses from the pleasure when Jimin's small hands wrap around his cock.

"On your knees kitten"

Hoseok growls at Jimin, pushing him slightly, and younger complies right away, falling to his knees and licking Yoongi's tip.

Yoongi closes his eyes when he feels Jimin's plump lips wrap around him, and younger sucks teasing him. Hoseok pulls a chair out from Yoongi's work desk, sitting down on it and lowering it, pulling Jimin's hips up, stripping him from his jeans.

"Keep sucking me kitten, and let Hoseok take care of you" Yoongi says, intertwining his hand in the youngers pink locks.

Lewid, slurping sounds are bouncing off the walls, moans getting louder, when Jimin kept sucking Yoongi, and Hoseok was licking him, eating him out.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum" Yoongi groans, when Jimin moans around his dick, when Hoseok pushes second finger in the younger.

Yoongi pulls out, pulling Jimin from his hair, angling his face up, his innocent eyes shining with tears from pleasure, his face flushed and his cheeks pink.

"Fuck, you are so pretty" Yoongi groans, pumping himself few times, before cumming at his face. Jimin sticks his tongue out, licking his lips, shuttering from the fingering.

Yoongi's and Hoseok's gazes connect, when blond sits down on the end of his bed.

"You wanna see?" Hoseok asks, and he nods. Red haired pulls the small boy on his lap, putting his hands on the desk, and bends him over, ass facing at the sitting male.

He stands in the side, looking straight at his friend, and sticks his wet fingers back in the boys hole, making him shutter and moan loudly.

Yoongi shutters under Hoseok's intense gaze. "Bring him here" Yoongi says, and the red haired does as asked. They strip younger up, and then them selfs, and Hoseok situates himself behind the younger.

"Can I go first?" He asks from Yoongi who only nods smirking.

"Is anyone going to ask from me who can go first?" Jimin asks, wiggling his behind, rubbing it on Hoseok's hard on.

He slaps hardly younger males ass, making it jiggle when Yoongi leans closer him, pulling his face up.

There is dried cum stains all over his face, mixed with saliva and his tears, and he looks just so beautiful to him.

"You said it yourself, you've been bad, and now we are going to fuck you how we want, and you are just going to do what we say, and after we are done with you, you are going to say thank you"

Jimin shudders from the effect his voice is making, and Yoongi leans in to kiss him, while watching Hoseok to push himself in his tight ass.

"Oh fuck" he groans and Jimin whimpers in Yoongi's mouth. Yoongi can feel himself getting hard again, and he lifts his gaze up to thrusting Hoseok.

He stands up from the bed, and makes his way behind the red haired male, letting his hand graze down his lean body towards his behind.

He grinds his hardness on Hoseoks ass and leans to lick his neck, kissing it, leaving little marks on his shoulders.

"Can I?" Yoongi's voice is hoarse, low registered, and it makes both males shutter.

"Ar-are you sure?" Hoseok asks, stilling slightly with his thrusting. Yoongi turns his head and kisses him passionately, before slicking his fingers, and easing one inside of the red haired man.

Hoseok started to thrust again in Jimin, when Yoongi kept working him lose little by little. When he felt that the other was ready, he stopped him by taking a firm hold on his hips. All three of them groan, when Yoongi pushes himself in Hoseok.

Now he was in charge of the pace, he thrusted hard and slow in Hoseok, who was still deep in the smaller boy.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum." Hoseok whimpers, leaning his head on Yoongi's shoulder, who just started to thurst harder.

Jimin moans loudly, crying in pleasure, and coming so hard on the bed sheets, whimpering with over sensitivity, because Yoongi didn't let Hoseok pull out.

"You are going to cum deep in him, and kitten, you are going to cum again" Yoongi groans.

"I-I dont.. ah.. I can't.." Jimin whimpers, when Hoseok's tip kept rubbing over his bundle of nerves, making him slowly get hard again.

"I'm cumming" Hoseok shrieks, pumping Jimin full of his seed, to the brim. Yoongi kept thrusting merciless, pounding in Hoseok, controlling him, and keeping him thrusting in Jimin, before youngest was coming hard again, both under him crying in pleasure, and  only after that Yoongi let himself go, cumming hard inside of Hoseok.

They stayed still in a little while, before Yoongi pulled out, letting Hoseok finally pull out.

They both collapsed next to exhausted Jimin, who was lying in the middle of the two panting boys.

Pink haired boy turns towards the blond, smiles at him while nuzzling in his sweaty skin.

"Thank you sir"