Twenty-seven

A.n. Updated double, go read twenty-six if you already haven't.

Enjoy!

—————

Seokjin

"Where is he!" Someone shouts from the other room, making dark haired male stumble and almost drop the hot baking tray he just got from the oven.

"Sir, you can't shout in here, there is customers here" Jimin tries to calm the male down.

Jin steps closer to the kitchen door, and peaks out. When he sees who there is making a show in there, shivers run down at his spine, making his heart beat like crazy from anxiety.

They've been found out.

"Do I look like I care? Bring him here!" Bogum shouts again, and Jimin looks really nervous, looking around the room, seeing some people staring at them. "Sir.." pink haired man tries again, but furious older doesn't want to listen.

Bogum slams both of his hands on the counter and leans over, snarling at smaller's face. "Bring me Kim Seokjin, or I won't be responsible for what I'm going to do here"

Jin sighs in the kitchen, taking his apron off and running a hand through his hair. He takes a breath, trying to calm his crazy heart before stepping out of the dark.

"Leave him alone, he has done nothing to you" his voice is calm and authoritative, even though he's shaking on the inside.

Bogum's raging eyes snap up from the smaller and locks with his. "You!" He shouts, and tries to reach him over the counter. Afraid Jimin steps away, looking up at Jin with worry in his eyes. Jin smiles at him slightly, trying to ease his mind a little, before turning back to Bogum.

"Come, lets go to my office to talk about it" he tries, but the raging male is not cooperating. As soon as Jin steps out off the safeness of the counter, curly haired man leaps up and craps his collar.

"You fucking slut!"

Loud slap resonates in the room.

Jin lifts his hand to touch the stinging cheek, still looking at the other male pinning him to the wall.

"That was uncalled for" he says, pushing the other off from him. "Uncalled?!" Bogum shrieks, stepping again closer, and Jin pushes him a little to get him back down.

"You sleeping with my fiancé was uncalled for!" He shouts, making people in the room gasp, making Jin angry.

"You have no right to talk about it, do you not understand, that I know what you have been doing behind his back?" Jin growls back, making Bogum stumble a little.

"I know how you have been cheating him, making him feel worthless. What we have been doing hasn't been right, but you started it." Jin says, pulling his left sleeve up, shoving Bogum his stamp.

"He is mine, he's been made to be with me, and I'm not the one you should be shouting to!"

Bogum's eyes are fixated on Jin's wrist where his stamp stood proudly.

The blue whale, same as Namjoon's.

—————
Hoseok

"You should be careful" Yoongi says, when he helps his friend to sit down on the uncomfortable chair in the e.r.

"Well, I'm sorry that I didn't think that the pretty male I saw what's Jungkook's soulmate. Besides, they are separated." Hoseok sarcastically says, rolling his eyes. Yoongi chuckles, sitting next to him. They sit in the silence for a quite a while, waiting to Hoseok's turn.

"You know, Jimin is also sick." Yoongi says quietly, making the whimpering red haired male turn around and stare at him. "No way" he groans, taking his friends hand in his. "What a bad luck." Yoongi nods, thankfully holding his friends hand.

"I hope you know that I will be there for you, as you were there for me, when I was in your place?" Hoseok asks quietly, pumping his shoulder a little towards Yoongi's. Blonde nods, leaning closer to his friend. "I know, and I'm thankful about it."

They sit in silence again, before Hoseok chuckles lowly, making Yoongi turn to look at him.

"You know, maybe us two should be together? We have struggled with others so much."

Yoongi giggles back at him, nuzzling his head closer to the others shoulder.

"Maybe we should. If everything else falls apart, we are getting married."

"It's a deal" Hoseok says, wrapping his arm around blondes shoulder and leaning his back in the wall, getting comfortable for the wait.