Fifteen

Jungkook

Someone pulls him off from Woobin, and holds him down on the floor.

"Stop it kook, don't make me arrest you!" Strong male shouted, still holding struggling male down.

"Let me kill him!! He dared to lay hand on MY Taehyung!" Furious Jungkook shouts, trashing around in the strong hold.

"I know, and that's the reason I'm here. I'm here to arrest him." Other male says, and when Jungkook lifts his head up, he can see how, presumably his partner, dressed in uniform, is lifting, now handcuffed, and still bleeding male, up from the floor.

"Are you calmed enough, that I can let you up?" Jungkook nods, and the pressure on his back and hold on his hands is lifted. He stands up and turns towards the officers.

"It's always so nice to see you, Soobin" Jungkook snarls at the younger, who only sheepishly smiles at him.

"I'm warning you hyung, don't do anything reckless again, let me handle this" Soobin says, when Jungkook and him is left alone in the room, when Youngers partner walks away, holding Woobin in his hold.

"I'll kill him, if he gets out of this" Jungkook says, looking straight up and meeting the others gaze. "I know" younger sighs, and pats his hyungs head.

"He won't get away from this, I promise it to you"

———————

Seokjin

It was already dark outside, when he waved Jimin good bye for the evening, while turning to lock the shops door.

He looked around, seeing that nobody was around, and finally made his way towards black car with tinted windows, which was parked other side of the road.

He climbs in, letting the warmth surround him. "Hey baby, how was your day?" Namjoon asks looking at the other, smiling. Jin smiles back, getting lost in his eyes, before sighing tiredly.

"I met Bogum today again." Namjoon groans, taking a hold of his hand. "Why do you keep meeting with him?" Jin turns to him, eyes burning.

"He's my friend, I should ask you that why are you still with him?" He feels like crying, looking at the other, feeling the same quilt eat him up, like every time he felt happy in younger's presence.

Namjoon sighs, caressing his hand with his thump. "I know." He leans on, taking Jin's chin on his free hand. "I'm sorry baby, but give me some more time"

Seokjin nods slightly, tears glimmering in his eyes. "I won't be a home wrecker" Namjoon leans over the console, kissing him on lips gently. "You won't."

They kept kissing a while, first gently, until Namjoon gets a little handsy, and that's when Jin breaks the kiss, panting and blushing.

Namjoon chuckles, and starts the car. He drives Jin home, holding his hand all the way there. It was almost domestic.

Namjoon parked his car few meters away from Jin's driveway, to not alert his brother that he game home with someone.

They sit in the car, in comfortable silence, hands clasped tightly together. "I do it soon, trust me" Namjoon whispers, and kisses his cheek. Jin nods, pulls his hand away and steps out off the car.

"I hope you do" Jin says, before he closes the door, and walks away. When he puts his keys in a lock, he can hear how Namjoon starts the car, and drives away.

The door clicks closed, and he leans on the door, closing his eyes sighing sadly. It was tearing him apart, the way he yearned to be close to the other, to let himself loose with him, and bask in his scent and warmth. But same time his own head, and every principle he has was fighting against it.

Can't do it. Can't love him or claim him as long as he's with someone else.

He keeps fighting with his own mind, feeling Namjoon's hands on him, his lips on him, and he only wants to drown in him, in his touch.

And Jin knows he's losing the battle.

Do I want to? Yes. Will I do it? Maybe.