Ten

Jimin

Today was Jin-hyungs day-off, so Jimin and Taehyung were in charge at the cafe.

Jimin was in the middle of cleaning the tables after rush-hour, when his phone vibrated in his back pocket.

He fished it out, and saw the notification. It was twitter, so he immediately opens it.

It takes him an almost a half a minute to realize what he had been reading. His hands start to shake, and his heart thumbs loudly in his ears.

I won? I won!

"Taehyung!!" He screams, making his friend to run to him from behind the counter. "What's wrong Minnie?" Jimin offers him his phone with shaking hands, almost dropping it. Taehyung looks at the phone before taking it on his own hand.

He reads through the tweet, and turning to him his eyes wide and squealing happily. "You won?! Congratulations Jimin"

"This is announcing winners for fan competition, from twitter. If you see your handle in this tweet, you have won tickets to August D's fan meet later this month."

——————
Yoongi

Yoongi tosses his phone on the table, looking at smirking Jungkook. "You sure it's him?" He asks from the younger who only nods. "I know him, his best friend to my.." his voice quivers little, when he tries to find right words.

"He's Taehyung's best friend." He ends his sentence quietly. Yoongi pats his hands that are clasped tightly in his lap. "It's going to be okay"

Jungkook chuckles, wiping few runaway tears, before turning towards his hyung. "You do know that this is lamest thing you can say someone who's heart is broken?"

Yoongi only shakes his head, and giggles little. "Well, you do know I'm the lamest person, so take what's given to you"

Jungkook smiles widely, showing his bunny teeth, while he jumps up.

"Good luck, hyung, your going to need it"

——————
Seokjin

Constant buzzing woke him up. Jin groans, turning to take his phone from under his pillow, and without looking at the caller id, he answers.

"What?!" He mumbles in the phone, assuming that the caller is his mom or Taehyung. Low chuckles are heard from the other line, snapping him out of his tired state.

"Your morning voice is cute" Jin can feel how he blushes, his face burning. "Don't tease me" he grumpily says to the other, who only laughs at him.
"Why did you call?"

"I went by your shop today, and that pink haired boy said that you are free today?" Jin can feel how his heart flutters, and he can feel excitement bubbling in his stomach.

"I am, that's true" he airily says to the other. "Got any plans today?"

Jin hums, he doesn't want to look like he's too eager, or too easy. Guilty feeling tries to lift his head up, put he keeps pushing it down.

"If you don't, lets go out today? I can pick you up"

—————

And that's a way how Seokjin ended up outside his apartment, waiting to Namjoon to show up, even his mind tried to reason him out of it. That pull, that he felt towards Namjoon, was intense, and even tough he knew it was wrong, but he couldn't help it.

He has a boyfriend. Tell him you won't do anything before he breaks up with him.

"Hello beautiful, how's your day been?" Namjoon says, smiling when Jin opens the passenger door. He smiles back shyly. They start to drive somewhere, and frankly he doesn't care, he felt safe with him.

Silence between them is still little awkward, because this is first time they have seen after their beyond awkward first encounter. But finally Jin has gathered all his courage, and he turns to look at driving male next to him.

"I just want to say, that even though we are soulmates and everything, I don't want to do anything with you if you still are together with Bogum"

Namjoon parks the car in front of small restaurant, and turns to look at him, smiling brightly his dimples shoving.
"We are not doing anything bad, just getting to know each other's, like he does with his soulmate"

He takes Jin's hand in his bigger one, hand holds it delicately, looking deep in his eyes.

"I will broke everything off if this is going to be something more than this innocent get together"

And Jin believes him, he has no reason not to. And all in him was screaming to get closer to his soulmate, so he closes his rational side, and takes the hand Namjoon is holding out to him, while stepping out of the car.

We are only getting to know more about others, this is nothing bad.