chapter I

TARA'S POV

Tara:- Dad! No please leave him, he didn't do anything bad to you

Niam:- Dear babygirl don't be a crybaby. You should know that I don't like crybabies.

Tara:- What to you want huh!? Please I beg you leave my dad alone...

Niam:- Nah never. Your beloved father has taken my precious money. I can't let him go. First I'll kill him.

Tara:- What n way! Are you kidding me? You can't kill my father.

NIAM'S POV

She looks good. If I took that decision I think I won't regret later. I smirked as the thought came across my mind and I split it out to her with the same smirk.

Niam:- By the way I never give my enemies options. But I liked you so I've two options for you only babygirl.

It seemed as if her spirits rose up. Nevermind babygirl you'll soon get worried. I smirked even more now.

Tara:-what're those options? Please say me I'll follow everything you say, just don't kill my father. Please I beg you.

Niam:- Awww poor girl, doesn't even knows are are my conditions and already agreed hmm? Seems like you love your father so much. But don't worry if you agree I'll leave your father hmm.....so if you agree that you'll come with me and live with me forever as my wife then I can only eave your father. Or if you don't like my option then, no problem I'll just kill your father.

She got silent and I enjoyed that scene. Suddenly then her father spoke up.

Robert:-Tara! My daughter please don't agree with him. Let him kill me!You ran away!

Ugh here this old man goes on. I just rolled my eyes. So, her name is Tara. I can see that she's just PERFECT! I don't wanna admit but, this girl has something special which caught my attention. And I've to admit that I like her...or I'd say that maybe I love her?

TARA's POV

what should I do?why does this even happened to me. I never thought about anyone's bad but I've to face this. Oh God why?

Niam:-So, babygirl, I hope you've decided cause I don't have any time. I've other works too. Just decide already or I'd kill your father.

Robert:-please Tara dear, Don't give up your precious life in this dirty Mafia's hands. Please my daughter run away!

Niam:- Tara, I'll count up to 10 the choice is yours.......1....2...3....

Tara:-I agree!

Niam:- Damn it! I knew it you'd chose it. So come along babygirl, you're mine now.