Fighting×The×Mafias

Hey guys. This the the author, so as y'all know I'm back with part 5. I hope y'all enjoy this. Thank you for supporting me guys. I love you guys. Saranghae ( ◜‿◝ )♡

Yoongi POV

I can't believe I fall in love with someone like her. It's been three months she's here. As the days are passing by, I'm falling for her each day. I don't know what she feels about me? I've confessed about my love to her already. Gosh! Am I a fool? Hahahaha obviously she'll hate me because I did so many bad things to her and she'll reply me no soon. But don't worry i still hope that Y/N will love me someday. I couldn't think much as I was already tired and slept beside her.

Time skip

I woke up but, I felt a pair of hands, who were hugging me from behind, I  turned around instantly and saw...

I were shocked to see yoongi beside me. But I don't know why? I didn't wanted to get away. I just kept on admiring his face for a while. It's been 3 months,  I'm here stucked. But I didn't tried to escape. Maybe because nobody burts me here. Yoongi might seen to be a real monster but, he never tried to hurt me. Yes he's a so called pervert but except flirting he didn't do anything wrong to me. Yoongi confessed me about his love in these 3 months but I wasn't sure, so I didn't replied anything. I was staring at him for so long now. Slowly yoongi opened his eyes and my and his eyes met. We you both were now staring at each other with intensity until...

*knock knock*

Yoongi got irritated as always, but I blushed, when I realized that for how much long you were staring at him. What the fuck? Why am I blushing? What's happening to me? Fuck.

Yoongi:-who the fuck? Ugh just Come in!

Jin:-Yoongi listen!

Yoongi:- yah Jin hyung! Why you're here huh? don't you see I was sleeping and you just ruined my precious sleep.

Jin:-stop this nonsense Yoongi! Don't behave like a manner less.

Yoongi:- ahh...you know what? Just spill it out.

Jin :- Quickly get ready and come downstairs. EXO group is attacking us. We've to fight now! We really need to hurry.

Yoongi:-what? ok no problem. I know how to defeat those pathetic mafias...and Y/N listen!

He smirked but as he took my name his voice and face was serious af.

Y/N:-y-yea?

Yoongi:-don't come out of your room until I say ok? There are some bastards outside. So I've to keep you safe and thats why you've to stay here until I come ok understand?

Y/N:-yes!

Yoongi:-ok Jin hyung let's go

Jin:-yes yoongi..

Then they left. I felt worried about yoongi but I don't know why? I think somehow I started having this feeling for him...but I didn't care much and kept on thinking.

Yoongi POV

I left Y/N in her room but, still I was worried about her cause if anything would happen to her. I can't forgive myself I was busy in my thoughts but Jin hyung interrupted me.

Jin:-yoongi we've to fight now ok?

Yoongi:-...........

Jin:-Yoongi-ah !?
Yoongi:-...........

Jin:-I SAID MIN FUCKING YOONGI !?WE'VE TO FIGHT NOW!?!

Yoongi:-uh-huh?yeah yeah, let's go...

Then me including others went to fight with those pathetic Mafias.

Baekhyun's POV

Baekhyun:-Yoongi....Yoongi ......Yoongi.

I laughed sarcastically as I mentioned his name.

Sehun:-hyung why are you laughing?

My fellow member asked with curiosity.

Baekhyun:-ummm dear Sehun, Yoongi is my dearest enemy and I want his everything to be mine.

I smirked evily.

Chanyeol:-but hyung, what if he defeats us?

Baekhyun:-Chanyeol, you don't have to worry about us. Min Yoongi, I know his weaknesses very well now. So this time we'll win boys.

Chen:-by the way hyung, what's his weaknesses?

Baekhyun:-it's.......

I was about to talk but my dearest enemy with his members arrived.

RM:-What do you want huh? you motherfucking bastards?!

Chen:-don't worry RM, we just want what Min Yoongi has.

All EXO members laugh but BTS kept silence . Meanwhile ,when Baekhyun said each and everything, Yoongi started fearing About you.

____________....

So this was part 5. I just edited it to make it better. Guys read and enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment. Bye y'all, see y'all soon in part 6. Have a nice day. <( ̄︶ ̄)>