15

So here's pt.15...so let's get into the story 🤪🤪🤪

Time skip {Next Week}

*You all reached Busan for your vacation...*

Yoongi:- yesssss we reached busan!!!Jin:-yup!!!

Jin:-yup!!!..now I can eat finally!!
Jungkook:- Jin hyung is a pig *laughs*
Jin:- yah!!!...I'll beat you
Jungkook:- ahh...hyung you need energy to reach me so that you can beat me...but you don't have that....aww poor hyung*laughs*
Jin:- you kid!!!!
Namjoon:- hey you both shut your mouths and let's enjoy our vacation!
V:- let's get it!!!
Jimin:- yass finally I'm in my birthplace!!!!
Jhope:-YAAASSSSS!!!!!!!
Jungkook:- ahh....hobi hyung my ears will brust....ahhh....
Jhope:-ok ok sorry sorry...hehe...
Jungkook:- yeah yeah....
Y/N:- hey...guys...y'all enjoy...I'll be going to my room....hihi...see y'all soon..

*After saying this you went away...*

Yoongi POV

(Ugh....Y/N went away...it's gonna be boring without her...fuck...and I also can't go Otherwise these maknaes will tease me....)

Jungkook:- hyung?....
Yoongi:-......
Jungkook:- YOONGI HYUNG....I'M CALLING YOU!!!!!!!!
Yoongi:- yah! No need to shout I'm here ok....and what do you want?
Jungkook:- uhm....I was saying let's go swim!!!
Yoongi:- nah!...I'll take a nap
Jungkook:- you always sleep!!!
Yoongi:- yeah yeah whatever...

(Then jungkook went away and I went to take a nap...)

Baekhyun POV

(Well, me and my boys have already reached Busan.....now...the plan begins...hahaha)

Sehun:-Hyung!...what's your plan...now what you're gonna do with Yoongi??
Baekhyun:- hmmm....I'm gonna...play with him....by taking his kitten away...
Chanyeol:- but hyung...what is gonna happen if you took Y/N away from Yoongi???
Baekhyun:- he loves Y/N...the most in this whole world....so if I took his kitten away....he'll broke down...and beg me to leave her...and that time....I'll shoot him...hahaha...and also...that 𝐊𝐢𝐦 𝐘/𝐍 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐞....(evil laugh)

Y/N POV

(After changing into my comfy pajamas I decided to sleep...and I slept...)

Time skip {4 hours later}

Yoongi POV

(After 4 hours I couldn't wait anymore so I went to my baby girl's room to see her...)

Yoongi:- Babygirl *knock knock* open the door please...
Y/N:-........
Yoongi:- babygirl~ open...
Y/N:-........
Yoongi:- ok fine don't open I've spare keys!
(Then when I entered her room with the help of spare keys....I saw...my babygirl sleeping very cutely while hugging her stuffed toy....aww)

(I went to her and kissed her cheeks

(I went to her and kissed her cheeks...and started caressing her cute cheeks.....then suddenly she pulled me closer to her...)

Y/N:- uhmmm.....Yoongi~~~~
Yoongi:- babygirl.....you're awake...
Y/N:- mmmmm....Babyboy~~~....
Yoongi:- (wtf....Babyboy?!...she never calls me that....is she drunken...ugh..what I'll do now...fuck...)
Uhm...babygirl....aren't you asleep???
Y/N:- ....uhhhmmm.....
Yoongi:- (ugh I think she's asleep...ok ok fine...lemme also sleep with her...hihi...nice chance Yoongi)

*Then Yoongi and You both drifted off to sleep...*

So it was pt.15.....hope you liked it....to be continued...