chapter lll

Tara POV

I think, that angry guy is the eldest one cause everybody is calling him hyung and making fun of his age. I was busy in my own thoughts, but soon yoongi called my name which made me startled.

Niam:-? Tara ?Tara???!!!??.HELLO BABYGIRL?! YO!?!!

Tara:-......y-yes...Niam....

Niam:-ummm, will you like to eat with us and I'll introduce you to my hyung and makneas?

Tara:-y-yes sure...

Niam took me to the the kitchen Table.

Then I sat between Niam and Cameron.

Cameron POV

Wow Tara is so cute, I hope one day Niam could make her his.

Niam POV

Niam:-So boys! she's Tara Huston and now you all introduce yourself to her please.

Tara POV

Man1:-Well, my name is  worldwide handsome you know and I'm 27 years old and I'm the eldest here...and you can call me Jin in Short.

As he talked all of them started laughing...umm I guessed he's the eldest one here well he doesn't seems an evil like that yoongi hope he's not a monster.

Man4:- hello! I'm Jung hoseok ! And I'm 26 years and you can call me Jhope/hobi in Short.

He said a cheerful way while smiling widely. Woah man I can say this man is just a hope for meand a sunshine also.

Man5:- hello Y/N, I'm Kim namjoonand I'm 25 years old you can call me Joonie for shor and hope we can get along.

He smiled by showing his dimples. Omo his dimples are just cute. I think he's very much mature from all of the members hehe.

Man3:-hello I'm park jimin and I'm 24 years old you can call me jimin for Short.

Wow he really looks like an angel.

Man2:-hello~~~ I'm Kim taehyung~and I'm also 24 years old you can call me tae for Short and it's really nice to meet you.

He showed me his boxy smile which was the cutest.

Jungkook:-hello, I'm Jeon Jungkook
And I'm 22 years old you can call me Jungkook in Short.

Ahh....I think I'm elder than him.

Yoongi:-well babygirl,I think you already know my name but I'll introduce you to me so listen my name is Min Yoongi I'm 27 years old and I'm your soon to be husband.

What I even did you deserve this! Ahh I don't want to marry this Motherfucker!!

Yoongi:-ummmY/n would you like to introduce yourself?

Y/N:-o-ohkkk...hello guys my name is Kim Y/N. I'm 23 years old and it's nice to meet you guys.

Then you all started to eat food. All were talking about random stuffs but you kept silence then yoongi noticed you are being silent from the beginning, then he asked you to talk with all, but you refused cause you don't wanted to talk with Mafias and you were missing your appa also.

____________....

So this was part 3. I just edited it to make it better. Guys read and enjoy and don't forget to vote and comment. Bye y'all, see y'all soon in part 4. Have a nice day. <( ̄︶ ̄)>