21 {Bonus part}🔞

𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑

(𝐆𝐮𝐲𝐬𝐬𝐬𝐬𝐬 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 18+ 𝐬𝐨, 𝐬𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐤𝐢𝐝𝐬 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐚𝐰𝐚𝐲😬.... 𝐬𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐭'𝐬 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐛 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫🤓🍶...)

*After all guest went Yoongi carried you to your new bedroom and closed the door...*

*Then he put you on the bed and you pulled Yoongi which made him fell on you

*Then he put you on the bed and you pulled Yoongi which made him fell on you.*

Yoongi:- babygirl what the he-

*Yoongi cut off by your kiss. The kiss was very passionate and rough. You hovered over him. Then suddenly You bit Yoongi's lower lip and Yoongi groaned which gave you a chance to enter your tongue inside his mouth. He was enjoying and you too but suddenly he stopped you and you two catched your breath.*

Yoongi:- relax babygirl hahahaha there's whole night to play with each other!!
Y/N:- uhm...

*Then he slowly lied you fully on the bed, sliding off your gown, leaving you in just your white lingerie. He smirked.*

Yoongi:- ok now let's play a game *smirk*Y/N:- w-what game? * you shuttered due to nervousness*

Y/N:- w-what game? * you shuttered due to nervousness*

*Then Yoongi opened his neck-tie and tied it softly around your eyes.*

Y/N:- w-what are you planning to d-do?
Yoongi:- you'll know it soon babygirl *smirk*

*He whispered it in your ears in the most seductive way. A slight touch of his tongue on your earlobe gave you shivers. He then interlocked his fingers with yours so that you'll not get flinch by his sudden touch. Then he started licking , kissing and biting your neck area. Soon he found your sweet spot and starter sucking it causing you to moan.*

Y/N:- ahhhh!....Y-Yoongi....

*You turned your face aside making enough space for  Yoongi to explore. He let go of your hand and started touching your body. His light touch was giving you goosebumps.Then he went down kissing you and making you more needy and excited for him.The he moved down and he inserted his finger inside you making you moan but this time a lil bit Louder.*

Y/N:- ahhh!!! Yoongi!!!!
Yoongi:- Aish!!! Babygirl....uh...daddy!!! Yes call me daddy in bed!!!!
Y/N:- ahhhhh F-fine....woah....I haven't expected to be this good....
Yoongi:- Babygirl~~ I haven't started yet*smirk*

*Then he carried you to bed and stripped you and left you fully naked. He stripped himself too.*

Yoongi:- now babygirl get ready for some thrills...*smirks*

*He then went down sticking his tongue out , swirling it which made you go crazy. He soon reached you wet pussy and gave it a slight lick, your back made a perfect arch. He kept on licking and eating you like a delicious food.  Then you suddenly pushed him and thrown his on bed and opened your blindfold and hovered over him.*

Y/N:- ahhh....I want you now....I can't control anymore....
Yoongi:- ahhh ok...

*Then you started leaving those red-purple hickeys on his neck. And then you soon reached his tip and starter playing with it.*

Yoongi:- hssss...ahhh...you shouldn't do that....r-ride me....

*Ensuring...Yoongi is hard as rock, you placed yourself in front of him. As you let him slide in yourself....cuss words let from you both's mouths.

Y/N:- AHHH...Y-YOONGI!!!!!!!! IT FUCKING HURTS!!!! AHHHH!!!

*You took the support of your knees and lead in to Yoongi as you can't withstand the pain.*

Yoongi:- omo....babygirl you okay?
Y/N:- h-hmm....ahhhh!!!
Yoongi:- omo...you sure you okay?
Y/N:- y-yeah.....
Yoongi:- ok *hugs you*

*Then he kissed you and started thrusting inside you. Without breaking the kiss you both kept breathing on your each other's mouths and as Yoongi speeds up....your moans turn into cries.*

Y/N:- ahhh...*cries*
Yoongi:- shhhhh....you'll be fine soon babygirl...I promise...now don't cry...

*Then he flips you over and he's now on the top, your legs around his shoulder and he's ready to go deeper inside you...Yoongi soon started thrusting.  You were now a moaning mess. You were moaning in pleasure sometime and in between you cry when you feel pain. You pulled the sheets so tightly that they got ripped off .*

Yoongi:- woah woah calm down babygirl...am I giving you that much pleasure huh?*smirk*
Y/N:- ahhhh....you don't even know....it's heaven...ahhhh*smirks*

*Then after few thrusts they both cummed on each other....Then you hid your face on Yoongi's embrace. And blushed hard.*

Y/N:- ahhh...it was a-ama-
Yoongi:- amazing right!!*giggles*
Y/N:- h-hmm...aahh
Yoongi:- hey....you ok right?....it doesn't hurts there that much right?*concerned*
Y/N:- yeah...I'm alright....don't worry...hehe
Yoongi:- oookkayyyy
Y/N:- hehe...hmm...
Yoongi:- wait...babygirl you're being shy....hahahaha I can't believe *laughs*

*you hid your face in Yoongi's bare chest. Yoongi hugged you really tight...*

Y/N:- really I realized marrying you was really the best thing of my life...hehe....
Yoongi:- yes babygirl....I promise I'll never let you get hurt...and I'll love you until my last breath *smile*

*Y/N smiled back. Then you both fell asleep*

                            𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐃

                             𝐀/𝐍 𝐏𝐎𝐕

(𝐒𝐨 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐈'𝐝 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲😉🤓. 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐭 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞𝐬. 𝐈 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐢𝐭. 𝐒𝐨 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐦𝐲 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲. 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐛𝐲𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥)

                                ~▪︎~